Being fucked in front of my flatmates

free dating

Hi, I’m 24f and live in a flat with 3 boys and 1 girl. We are all bout the same age and are all pretty close friends. So this happened few days ago and I made sure there is no one at home in this particular day. I, myself am very sexual person and really like trying new things all the time. I’ve been in a threesome before but now the guys I invited were 4. We actually met when me and my friends were clubbing. They are all between 1,80/1,90 cm tall at most, fairly well build and strong, white and mixed with very attractive face features. I am petite and very skinny with hazel eyes and my hair is medium length, fairly brown with blonde balayage. So long story short we started talking on Facebook after and got to this point of arranging our special meet.

When we got home I already had everything set up like everywhere being clean and tidy in case we want to fuck around the house and etc. But we decided the living room will be our first and maybe mainly spot to do it because it’s bigger and brighter and we are going to have more than enough of space.

So we get to the point where we start kissing each other, making out and such. I’m touching their bulges and taking out their huge cocks while they kiss me on the neck and play with my boobs. Then one of them slides his hand in my pants and we start undressing. It was becoming hot very fast. I start sucking their cocks and we move on to the couch where I sit down (with my back facing him) on the cock of one of them while stroking couple of cocks and the last one is in my mouth. Then I turn around to sit facing him and I continue stroking 2 of them and sucking another 1 in the meantime they’re rotating. Her are all focused on what we do when suddenly one of my flatmates comes back and opens the door to the living room. It’s hard to explain his reaction but it’s exactly like he froze and just stood there and watched. I told him to not be shy and to stay if he wants and he did. Not long after my other flatmates came back home and saw what was happening. They looked a bit surprised but just casually went in the room and watched us fuck. This situation made us so horny that my flatmate (we’ll call her Rosie) started rubbing her clit and my other flatmates (we’re going to call them Jake, Lary & Moris) started masturbating.

I went to them and started rubbing Rosie’s clit and kissing it gently while Lary went and put his dick inside my ass. Then was Jake’s turn. One of my cute boys layed down on the coach and the other one put me laying down on my back on top of him. He inserted his huge cock inside my vagina and then another one inserted his cock there too. They were pounding me and they started pounding Rosie. The guys were changing turns on us, then Rosie came in with her sweet like cherry cunt and sat on my face. The boys did cum in her pussy and I licked it. We changed positions and me and Rosie started touching our cunts and kiss our boobs. Then guys grabbed us from behind and started fucking us. Then we have tried something new: Moris layed down on the couch, Rosie layed down on her back on top of Lary and I layed down on her but facing her. So my tits were touching hers. Behind me was Jake pounding me, then it was Moris and the other guys having turns on my holes. For grand finale me and Rosie started sucking everyone’s cocks and made 69 while the guys were cumming on our pussies.

It was the best experience I’ve ever had. I’ve always fantasised having sex with more guys and getting caught is what always makes me hornier. But honestly, I never though I’d have such a crazy experience with people so close to me. We might do it again sometimes.

submitted by /u/silviathorpe
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more