[MF] losing my virginity to a fit man as a bbw/chubby woman

free dating

hi guys, you can call me peachy (F23) okay so i haven’t told this part to any of my friends but the reason why i had the sudden urge to lose my virginity was because of jealousy. the night before i lost MY virginity, my friend lost his (M22 gay) and i heard his story and it made me really fucking horny and really fucking jealous. i was like why the fuck ain’t that me right now?!

but then i realized something… ive been talking to this guy [M23] for about a month now and he lives nearby and the same age too. he’s experienced and hung and we’ve exchange a few nudes with each other and so i had a talk with that friend and he encouraged me to just do it and i was still very hesitant but then he said something that made me really excited. my friend said, if i lose it tonight, we’d have a story to tell because we lost it at the same date and idk what got into me but it got me so fucking excited like i wanted to do it for the thrill lol. so i just picked up my phone and texted him.

i asked him if he was free that night. he asked why and i told him i wanted to meet him at the park late at night and smoke together and give him head to make him feel better (he got in a small accident recently). i told him to bring a condom just in case and he asked if im tryna pop my cherry and i said maybe, yes (i was only planning on giving him head) and he said he got a condom. i let him know that if things go well, ill let him smash haha.

so we planned on meeting that night around 10pm when my family are fast asleep since i dont live by myself. so i showered and i wore my black lingerie i recently bought under a revealing blouse and some booty shorts. however, it was cold that night so i just told him to go straight to my house anyway.

i sat on my bed and he asked if he could sit on my gaming chair, and i said yea even tho i wanted him to sit on the bed with me but its okay haha. i asked him if he wanted to watch a movie and he said yes so i ended up putting a marvel movie since we both love them. not even 10 minutes in the movie, he suddenly asked me if he can see be bend over on the bed and it really fucking turned me on. mind you, we were also high af since he brought a blunt.

so that got me a bit horny bc of how dominant he was. i ended up bending over for him on the bed fully clothed but that didn’t last bc he took my shorts off almost immediately and i really loved it. he told me how soft i was when he touched and slapped my ass. then he placed his crotch area on my ass as i was bent over. i felt his crotch touch my pussy a little and i pulled away bc i was sensitive but he pulled me back and put my underwear to the side and started eating me out from behind. i have never been eaten out before and i wasn’t really planning on letting him do so but when he was doing it, i ended up really liking it. then he started dry humping me with his boxers still on and that’s what really turned me on.

then he asked if i wanted to suck his dick and then he sat back down on my chair and i said yea and i knelt on the floor and i played with his dick with my hands for awhile and then i started sucking on his head slowly, he started groaning and i sucked deeper. After a few mins of sucking his dick, i started licking on his balls and he started moaning more and i could tell how much he liked it. i sucked on his balls and he told me to fit them both in my mouth, and i did.

after sucking his dick and balls for awhile, he got rlly hard and held me by my thighs and threw me on the bed. he ate me out again for a bit and my clit was so sensitive so i try to push him off but he held me down and kept eating me out and i ended up fucking loving it.

i was on my back on the bed and he started taking off his boxers. i took off my shirt and my bra and when he saw that my tits were out, he started nibbling on them while touching my pussy. it took quite awhile to break in to me and he was only able to put most of it but not all of his cock inside me bc i was too tight and he was too big. i have never put anything in my pussy, not even my fingers.

since he couldn’t fully break in, i asked if i can blow him since he had to leave soon and i was getting exhausted and my pussy felt painful and sensitive. so i sucked his dick for awhile but then i started sucking on his balls and playing with them and he really loved them. i was high af and i sucked on his balls while he jerked himself off until he came.

he got dressed not long after and we hugged goodbye. let me know if yall want a part 2 where we met up a second time and he finally fully breaks into me and made me cum πŸ‘€πŸ˜©πŸ₯° part 2 is definitely more intense hehe

submitted by /u/TerribleDiscipline79
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/uez1f7/mf_losing_my_virginity_to_a_fit_man_as_a/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more