Getting head in a friends car [MF]

free dating

It started as a calm night. Me and a few friends are were just shooting the shit with a couple drinks. I was just out of a long term relationship and was looking to celebrate/commiserate. Not all of us were drinking but we were all having a good time. Eventually a few people decided they were off and it came down to three of us. Not knowing exactly what to do we decided that this night should not be contained to a house. Time to hit the streets.

One of the friends had driven round so was not quite on the drinks yet and offered to drive us into town, but first he needed to stop off at his and change. Brilliant, cheaper than a taxi were our initial thoughts. So the three of us piled into the car and set off. While not drunk me and my other friend were definitly on another wave length to our driver.

There is a storied history between all of us. I must confess that my drinking partner was a bit of a slut. She was the girl of the group and over the years she had everyone cock in her more than once but it was never an open thing. She trusted me the most and I knew all the dirty history between her and everyone, but everyone else thought they were the special little snowflake that she fucked. Hell I know the friend driving us had been leaving hand prints on her ass about six months earlier.

As we drove we sang, and me and my slutty friend were both in the back seats pretending this was a taxi service. "Dont people often end up doing something else in the back of the taxi" shouted back my friend in what he thought was a innocent little joke. But the idea was set now. In the back we both looked at each other and laughed, laughing at the fact we knew we could make his joke a lot more real.

He pulled up to his house and jumped out the car. We demanded to stay in the car because it was "effort to get out". He shrugged and ran off to his house. I dont think anyone will rip my trousers off as quickly as she did that night. We were sitting there, parked on the side of a residential road, and there was was gagging on me. She caught me watching and came up for breath "dont watch me! Make sure he doesnt catch us!" And with those quick words jumped back down. I tried to keep focused on the house next to me but her tongue was snaking over me. I could hardly contain my own breath. She was going hard and fast, against the clock.

She was jerking me off, twisting my cock ever so slightly as she played with the tip with her tongue. I couldn't last long! After a couple minutes I pulled her hair, dragging her off me. She was pissed that I had stopped her but I had to admit to her "I am not going to last much longer if you keep this energy up!" I was embarrassed but this woman was doing all her best tricks. She seemed happy with this. Instead of slowing down she redouble her efforts throwing my hand away from her head. I was very true to my words and I shot my load down her throat. Now instead of pulling her up I thrust her down. She had to get every drop.

Once I was satisfied to had cleaned me out I brought her up for air. I hadn't been paying attention to outside and she quickly did a scan, it was still dead silent outside.

I pointed over to his house and jokingly said "bloody hell he's taking longer than me to come". She laughed hysterically. "That's not his house you dumbass! It's the other side of the road!" I'd be staring down the wrong house. It was just sheer luck he didnt catch us.

This happened over a year ago, maybe 2. My memory is shot to shit. Fun fact: they are both the people from my other post. This happened long before that other post.

submitted by /u/blanklyblank
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/u5z7kt/getting_head_in_a_friends_car_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more