A Memorable Blowjob

free dating

I was getting some head (bare) from this beautiful Thai girl [ts] [f22] she didn’t know how to suck a cock. I helped out by lending a hand πŸ– I gripped her head and told her not to use her hands , I fucked her face and I exploded in her mouth then immediately she sneezed gag??

I kindly asked her if she was okay? That’s when I noticed a big snot rocket still attached to her nostrils . it was thick and dangling over my penis head then within seconds, it finally landed on me

She grabbed it with her bare hand and now It was tangled in her fingers πŸ–. Later I found out its called a RED dragon, you need blood To make it a official red dragon , im not into that . She explained she couldn’t take it all down and it came out her nose

submitted by /u/Wolfmanager77
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more