Peruvian girls are looking for me but I left[MF]

free dating

I visited Peru for a month and now I am back in the states, my parents are from Peru but I was born in the US. While I was there I hooked up with two girls, I met them in the same area, it was a market place where you could almost buy anything from shoes to jackets to fish to massage tables.

The one girl Maria was selling fruits and I went up to her and bought some and started talking to her, she asked if I like guinea pigs and I lied and said yes. She gave me a high five and said awesome. eventually I got her number and left. The other girl Nicole was selling fish and I went up to her and bought some and I started talking to her, I asked if she had a bf and she told me yes and that he is going to beat me up if he sees me talking to her, she joked and said she doesn’t have a bf. I eventually got her number and left. They were in separate areas so they didn’t know I took both their numbers.

A day later I called Maria and we talked for some time on FaceTime, and she invited me to her place since her parents were away for a week. I took a taxi and went to her place, we sat on the couch drinking organs juice that she made. We talked and she told me she wants to visit the United states and maybe even live there. I told her the grass isn’t always greener on the other side, she laughed and said it is probably still better than Peru. She told me her fear of clowns and now she was almost kidnap when she was little. She told me how jobs are hard to come by and wants a new start somewhere else. She actually had food cooked already and to my surprise it was Guinea pigs, in my head I told myself "why did I tell her I like Guinea pigs”.

We started eating and she smiled and asked if it’s good. I had to lie again and say of course. I had to force myself to eat it. We went back on the couch and we started hugging each other and I kissed her, she smiled and we made out for a bit and I grabbed her and picked her up and took her to her room she was laughing along the way. I laid on the bed while she was on top of me, I noticed she had posters of Olivia Rodrigo, Dua Lipa, and Doja Cat, I asked about that and she told me how she loves these singers but can’t understand most of what they say since her English is not good.

We laughed and we made out again and took our clothes off, she started riding me like crazy and I started grabbing her boobs tightly and she would smile at me or look at the roof. She was moaning and kept saying “ohh baby”, I got her off me and put her in doggy position and I slapped her ass hard, she let out a quick "ahh”, I put it inside her and started clapping her cheeks hard, she started calling me papi(daddy), and she felt so warm and eventually I let out a big "AHH” and came all inside her. I stayed the night with her watching some movies.

A few days later I called Nicole and we talked for a bit and we met up at a local club, we danced and had fun and I took her to a nearby hotel, since her brother was at her place and is very protective. We got a room in the hotel, she asked how I speak good Spanish and I told her my parents speak it and I have been hearing that language since a baby. She was still so surprised, we started making out and she took my pants off and started giving me oral.

She was so good the way she was sucking on it, she even licked my balls and it gave me a tickling sensation. I got her on the bed and put her in doggy position and I slowly put it inside her. She felt amazing and slapped her ass, she called me an asshole and I started hitting hard from the back, she started moaning "yes baby yes”, and eventually we changed to missionary position and she wrapped her legs around me and hugged me tight, I would go slow inside her and then fast to change the rhythm up. She moaned out “ay que rico”(mmm baby I love it) she felt so good, I started going fast and got lost in the moment and I nutted inside her. I actually had sex with both of them again before I left.

Now I am back in the states and I was in the gym when my female cousin called me saying that those two girls are pregnant and are trying to find me!!!!!!!!!!! The word got around in the market spot and my cousin found out and told me. I thanked her and she told me she would update me on anything.

Man……what the hell do I do? Whatever the future holds, I still had a blast in Peru and I have to go back.

submitted by /u/alvarezatitagain
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/u5ylyl/peruvian_girls_are_looking_for_me_but_i_leftmf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more