My girlfriend enjoys making me cum quickly [MF]

free dating

My gf enjoys being in control in the bedroom. She thinks it's fun that I cannot last with her and teases me about it.

At the beginning of our relationship, I fucked her for 20 or more minutes, held her tight and she was more submissive. She had vaginal orgasms from PIV. I was proud, I had never experienced that. Then it changed. She gave me longer waiting times without sex, I got needy and reactive and got boners from cuddling, hugging etc.

When she finally allowed me to seduce her, I didn't last very long. Her vagina felt so tight and intense. She started to make comments like "that was quick" etc. She says that in a happy and loving way followed by a short kiss while I am still inside her, before pushing me out. But I got worried about my performance. She wanted to be on top more often. When I am close and say "slow down", she says "just cum" and continues to ride me. Now, sex lasts only one or two minutes.

I learned that she uses her vaginal muscles to speed things up. She lets me enter or straddles me in cowgirl position and we start a slow rhythm, while she relaxes her vagina. She is tight and it feels good, but not yet squeezing tight and I am able to last and enjoy. After a short while of slower sex, she tightens her vaginal muscles, it's much more intense and I feel my orgasm coming suddenly and I cannot control it. She does it in a subtle way, constricting more and more. In the beginning, I didn't realize what she was doing and blamed myself.

I try to hold back, but if I am too slow or stop, she fucks back me with quick small movements and can push me over the edge in 10 seconds or so. She even does that when I am top, she is good with her hips. She revealed she practices kegel training.

It can be a bit embarrassing because I am quite sure she exchanges with her (girl)friends about it. They are quite open to talk about sex. And I feel like I failed, because she gives me fake moans before I ejaculate. Obviously, she will not orgasm during sex anymore. When we don't have sex, she gives me a quick intense handjob once a week. She also uses her hitachi to get me off quickly, by pressing the vibrating wand to my frenulum.

It's not that she lost her libido. She wants to orgasm every day. In the evening in bed, she tells me "I undress now, ok?" and spreads her legs for me to satisfy her, with fingers or tongue on her clit. When I am not at home in the afternoon, she uses her magic wand.

Any similar experience of having a partner who likes to push you over the edge (too) quickly with sex or handjobs? Is it a time saver? Or a fun game?

submitted by /u/warm111
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/ub5y7g/my_girlfriend_enjoys_making_me_cum_quickly_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more