I 23 [M]ade my ex g[F] cum in the same room as my parents

free dating

This actually happened a few years ago but I have just found Reddit and getting into it.

Me and my ex were watching a film with my parents in our living room. We were under a blanket and she was wearing a skirt.

As we were getting into the film she kept running her hand over my leg and over my crotch making me hard.

I returned the favour stroking her thigh. She then pushed my hand up her skirt where it rest against her thong. It was soaked through she was dripping wet.

I then move my hand sliding her thong to one side as I inserted a finger into her pussy, she had to bite into the blanket to muffle the moan.

I decided to softly rub her clit as she continued to bite the blanket muffling her moans.

Five minutes later and she told me so was going to cum, I made sure she was biting hard on the blanket as she came.

This just made her so much more hornier, she kept trying to go for my cock was was bursting out of my jeans but I told her to wait 5 minutes while the film ended.

After the film has finished we go up to my room and as I close the door behind me she has taken her thong off and has pushed me on the bed. She takes my jeans off faster than I have ever seen anyone do it and just sits on my cock. She rides me like I’ve never been ridden before, choking me and furiously making out with me. This was the best sex we have ever had.

I push her onto the bed on all 4’s as I lift her skirt up I put my cock into her pussy which is so wet it slides in. I also put a finger in her ass. As I get closer to climax I grab a fistful of her hair and yank it as I cum deep inside of her.

I take my cock out of her and her pussy just drips all of my cum back onto the bed.

submitted by /u/brownboy1832
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/u9pulj/i_23_made_my_ex_gf_cum_in_the_same_room_as_my/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more