3some [m26 ] {f18} {f19 } the best holiday party ever

free dating

I got wasted at a Xmas party and took my friends sister f18 & her friend f19 back to my place to continue the party. These girls knew I was not single yet wanted me, They were annoying and everywhere when we got to my room. I had to get there assess in check , These girls weren’t small frame girls, they were hot Cheeto eating finger licking thick girls , one standing 5’11 the other 5’4 ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Both with huge asses !

After all the giggling ๐Ÿคญ I had them face down ass up, they both had there own unique butt odor . I begin kissing there butt cheeks then spanking then both. , I begin fucking the big one from the back ,I had her kiss her friend using tongue. I was getting hard watching them kiss so romantically. Her friend insisted I pull some hair and I asked her if she liked that ? She said yeah !! so I pulled her hair and enjoyed that very much and that got super hard

I moved to her friend f19 and she was a screamer, I just felt she was still new to doggy because I Could feel her back tense . She liked her hips tightly squeezed and she liked being spanked . I felt my nut about to pop and I just told them to kiss until I Was done . I squeezed her thighs and a big ol Nut came out of me , They both laughed as I made the ugliest cum face and one of them suggested at that moment that we go get tacos ๐ŸŒฎ ๐Ÿ™„ really ladies?

submitted by /u/Wolfmanager77
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more