My[m] time dating the good little Christian slut[f].

free dating

This story takes place a few years ago.

To her family and congregation she was a good Christian girl who sang in the choir. We will call her A.

To her friends and to me she was a someone who we knew to have been pretty open with her sexual experiences as well as being bi but of course keeping it a secret.

She was the type of Christian that would only wear skirts. This worked many times to our advantage in places like at the movies when I would slowly rub her pussy until I felt a wet spot on her panties. One time the theatre was particularly empty between stifling the little moans she whispered: “I want your cum..”

I couldn’t deny her. And she sucked me off till I filled her pretty little mouth. My god she a skilled at giving head and loved to swallow every last drop of cum.

At the time she lived with her friend from church who also would keep her true sexuality a secret. My ex would tell me stories of how they would mess around in the past till she decided to break it off.

Her roommate being the jealous type (especially after A started seeing me) would grill her when returning home after an an evening with me. One particular evening having been fed up with her roommates jealous questioning responded to the question of what we did that evening with: “he fucked my brains out at his place and I swallowed his cum. Twice. One of those on the way to drop me off at home. Wanna smell my breath?”

The roommate was left in shock not expecting that answer. A went to her room and fell asleep.

One day A invited me over since she was home alone we go to her room and we start making out. I bring my hands all over her body till my hand finds it’s way under her skirt and I begin to finger her already wet pussy. I hike up her skirt and work my way down and push her black panties to the side so I can lick her pussy.

As I am going down on her we hear the door close and her roommate calls out asking if A is here. A responds: “yeah, Im in my room with John.”

There is no response and we just hear the room mate go to her own room and close the door.

I ask A if I should leave. She says “na I’m tired of her acting this way and this my apartment too.” So I keep going going and I can tell that A is getting off on the fact that her RM is one room with thin walls over and jealous. ( I won’t lie I was getting turned on by this too. No longer trying to be quiet. I say strongly “suck my dick” and immediately goes to suck me off . Making a sound every time my dick hit the back of her throat.

I took my dick out of her mouth and lied down so she could ride me. Allowing herself to let the moans come out freely . We knew she could hear us.

I got up from the bed and went closer to the wall shared with her roommate and brought A against the wall and began to fuck her from behind.

A looked back at me and quietly said to me with a devious smile: “ I think I heard a moan come from the other side of the wall.”

Just the thought of her roommate getting off on us fucking made me go harder on A, and soon she started squirming and writhing as she came. And it was at this time that I heard the moans from the roommate too, I pulled out and told her to get in her knees. She did and immediately sucked my dick till I unloaded in her mouth. I directed her to swallow hoping the RM would hear it too and of course A happily obliged and smiled.

“Thank you daddy, I love your loads.” A said.

We hung out for a bit longer and I got dressed and A chose to stay in just her panties. Began to walk me out. As we leave A’s room she bangs on her RM’s Door and says “I know you enjoyed that show!” She walked me to the door gave me a big kiss and she gave my dick a squeeze and said “thank you too” and giggled. I left and went off about my day.

Sorry if this story got a bit long, but I hope you enjoyed it. Let me know if you want to hear more.

submitted by /u/jmayall9033
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more