My good friend's wife

free dating

I had previously shared this story in another sub, but this may be a better page for it. I will be sharing more.

So, this happened about 6 months ago. I am 36 and recently divorced. I moved in with my buddy Travis when I split with my wife. We live in a small town so everyone knows each other and everyone talks.

One night, my good friend Danny and his wife Kate were over for a hottub with some other friends and drinks were flowing and the topic of sex was brought up. I had recently slept with a friend of Kate's and she had apparently told Kate that I was really big. Now I'm not huge huge but not lacking either - about 8.5 inches and a bit thicker than a can of red bull. Kate told everyone this and laughs and jokes were had.

About 1am people were starting to trickle off and it was just Kate, Danny, and myself. We were all pretty intoxicated at this point and then Danny said he'd like to watch Kate give me head. I was completely shocked and way too wasted to do anything so I kinda laughed it off and played it off like he was joking. They went home and that was that. We ended up getting together a second time and the same thing happened where he asked. I declined again, and they went home. At that point I was regretting my decision as it had been a few weeks for me and I always thought Kate was incredibly attractive. A little visual - Kate is petite, about 5'0" with shoulder length brown hair, beautiful/cute face, amazing perky tits and an incredible ass.

Later that night I got a text from Kate. She messaged me and asked why I declined since I wasn’t seeing anyone. I said I wouldn’t be able to with my buddy watching and she said sorry for making me uncomfortable. And then asked if I found her attractive and I said absolutely, yes.

So Kate called mid week for a hottub with her friend and my roommate went in too. Her husband was working night shift. We went inside and her friend left and we were watching TV downstairs. We talked for a while and then I couldn't help it and I started kissing her. Our hands were all over each other and she went straight to my growing dick. We were making out hard, rubbing on top of clothes and she asked me if she could take off my pants. I said, I don't know, I think maybe this is far enough. She said it was ok with her husband if it’s just a blowjob. She was so hot the way she asked, she said "please, can I suck your dick?"

She unzipped my pants and pulled my swollen dick out. It looked so big in her tiny hands as she slowly sucked me. I could tell she was enjoying herself as her face got all flushed. After a while she stood up, turned around and slowly pulled her sweatpants down. She was bent right over in front of me and gave me an amazing view of that incredible ass and amazing married pussy. I couldn't resist. I buried my face in her and ate her pussy and ass. I couldn't get enough of it.

I stood up and my dick bounced between her legs and I rubbed it up and down her pussy. I slowly pushed it in and we both gasped because it felt so good. She was so so so tight. I fucked her like that for about 5 minutes and couldn't hold it any longer and finished deep inside her.

So, yea.. we had sex. And he doesn’t know. This has now happened about 10 times since. We are being very sneaky.

submitted by /u/helloimjoshuacran
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more