Routine Sleepover becomes 3-way [FMF] PT 7

free dating

Parts 1-6 are posted. Go read all the steamy fun.

Han - myself, Leia - my wife, Mara - wife's bff.

"My turn" Leia said with excitement. Mara helps Leia out of the strap on harness and starts to put it on herself. I make Leia bend over the back of the couch, and start eating her ass and pussy with vigor. She moans and groans and twists with every lick. Her pussy dripping with anticipation.

Mara goes behind the couch and slips the dildo in Leia's mouth. "Lube it up you little cock slut" she says. Leia goes into her sloppy blowjob mode, spitting, gagging and slobbering on the fake member like it's her last meal on death row.

I put my thumb on Leia's asshole and push it in to the palm, still going to town on her pussy with my tongue. I twist myself around to get better access to her clit and start sucking on her while thumb fucking her asshole. "I want that thick dick my love. Put it in me" she mutters with a mouth full of rubber dong.

I sit down on the couch next to her and she straddles me. Slowly she slides her warm hole down on my aching manhood. She takes no time to start riding me like a thoroughbred, twerking her peach up and down and clapping her ass on my thighs.

Mara gets on her knees between my legs and tongues Leia's ass as she bounces. "OH FUCK" Leia moans. Leia raises herself up just enough to pop my cock out of her pussy and immediately Mara engulfs me throat deep. "Taste my pussy juice on my husband's cock" Leia says.

These two talking dirty is one of my favorite memories. I'm typically quiet during sex with just Leia but with friends I become more vocal.

While Mara is bobbing up and down Leia positions herself in reverse cowgirl and leans back on me. Mara lines up the head of my cock with Leia's asshole and as Leia lowers herself, Mara spits on my shaft and licks her pussy.

After a brief moment I'm balls deep in Leia's ass and she's starting to ride me again, slowly building speed. Mara stands up and slips the dildo into Leia's waiting gash. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!". "FUCK THAT FEELS GOOD!" "OH MY GOD!" Leia says as she's now full and like Mara before has lost her DP virginity.

"I want you both to fuck me" Leia says as she raises her hips up a little to allow me to thrust up into her ass as Mara pumps her pussy hard. I can feel the dildo through Leia's insides slide in and out. It's a very strange sensation and her asshole is tighter than it was ever before.

As I pump harder and harder Leia's ass starts to spasm and pulsate and I feel her pussy juice gush out and down to my shaft and balls. "I'MMMM CUM-MINGGGG!" she shouts... "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop..... FUCKKKK!!!!!" I reach up under Leia's arms and as I thrust up I'm pulling down on her shoulders. PLAP, PLAP, PLAP, PLAP echos as her ass claps against my hips with every forceful thrust.

"I'm gonna cum" I say. "Cum in me baby, cum in my tight ass" Leia says. I try to hold out and keep pounding as Leia increases the intensity of her motion to ride faster.

I can't hold back anymore and with one last powerful thrust I push the trunk and base of my cock to meet Leia's asshole. I unleash what felt like a 20 ft rope deep in her. She keeps me deep as Mara continues to thrust into her pussy. Leia cums again with me balls deep and again I feel her juice drip down my balls.

Mara slides the dildo out and drops back to her knees, burying her tongue deep into Leia's pussy. Her face covered in she-cum and pussy juice. Leia raises her ass off my dick and my cum starts to slowly drip out. Mara licks every drop while slurping the tip of my cock in her mouth and then licking Leia's pussy again. "I want all of your cum on me" she says

"Your face is covered already" Leia says "your makeup is all smeared showing what a good little cum slut you are." Leia kisses Mara and licks her face tasting our combine nectar from around Mara's lips.

We all headed to the shower after that to clean up. The girls gave me head switching places as the other washed themselves off. Both washed me down. I slide my dick into Mara's pussy and push her face against the wall. We fuck in the shower while Leia watches. I unload inside Mara. My cum dripping out and getting pushed further into her as we keep fucking. Leia uses the detachable shower head as a pleasure to on her clit.

We all exit the shower squeaky clean and grab our bed cloths. I make a pizza for our dinner and we stretch out on the couch and turned on a movie.

The final part will be posted soon. Thanks to everyone for reading. I told Leia I was telling these stories on here and with each she gets wet and plays with herself while reading. She's anxiously awaiting comments from the ladies (sorry fellas she said after all the years dating and dick pics she just gets excited for what the other girls are commenting).

Han -

submitted by /u/Business_Chair_1547
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/u5zbpg/routine_sleepover_becomes_3way_fmf_pt_7/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more