a dinner with her sisters....[M]

free dating

So last night I went to my girls Sister's house for dinner and drinks. There was myself, my girl and her two sisters.

As the night went on and we got a little fucked up, the girls ganged up on me and told me that my girl and I should have a kid.

"We wanna be Aunties again". (They both have kids and we don't). "And you know from our family history one of the benefits"....

My girl has very small boobs and so did her sisters....until they had their kids!! Now they both have DD's....

The girls all started joking with me about it and started getting raunchy, then without warning they started comparing tits. They got them fully out. It was as if I wasn't there....

"I'm so jealous, your nipples are waaay smaller than mine"....

"Yeah but you have the size".....

It was sooooo fucking hot....

submitted by /u/SerpentineSpectres
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/u6rfpu/a_dinner_with_her_sistersm/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more