Treated like a sex toy during a threesome with my ex-boyfriend and his friend

free dating

This happened when I was still dating him, and it was one of his friends around whom I always felt a little insecure. She was much prettier and had a really nice body and they were so comfortable around each other that I’d get a little jealous. Him and I weren’t in all that serious of a relationship, but still.

He ended up fucking her most of the time, the only time i got any cock was at the beginning, then it was like they both forgot I was there. The only time I was paid any attention was when he wanted his balls licked when she rode him, and when he wanted his asshole licked when he fucked her from behind. She came a few times. The rest of the time, I lay there naked, with a wet pussy and my legs in the air like he’d originally told me to be, just waiting, and hoping that maybe i’ll get his cock. He was wearing a condom, and he finished whilst fucking her. She went to the bathroom and he cheekily asked me if i wanted to lick the condom clean. I am so pathetic that I did, and after cleaning her pussy off it, I drank the cum from the condom that wasn’t even used on me.

The worst, and most humiliating part is how much being degraded like that turns me on even to this day. Even writing this I had to stop a few times and edge my pussy. I was pathetic enough to let my boyfriend fuck a woman he found hotter than me right in front of me, and then i cleaned the condom with my tongue, when I didn’t even get to cum.

submitted by /u/trashycumslut
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more