My step sister and I had sex and our sister heard but didn’t realize it was us

free dating

My sister, step sister, and friend moved into a 4 bedroom condo about 6 months ago and this story takes place about a 3 months ago.

The very start. My step sis and I started doing sexual thing together a year and a half ago. It started with just making out as we both found out we were attracted to each other. It led to more sexual things like her jerking me off and me fingering her. Till we decided to have sex. As no one was home, as we still lived with our parents at this time the jerking off turned into her sucking my dick and the fingering turned into sex. This happened constantly when we were home alone, till we moved out and into our condo with my sister and my friend.

We avoided these sexual encounters as we didn’t want to be caught by either my friend or our sister as every time we wanted to one or both of them were home. Till about 3 months ago. My step sis and I decided we could have sex when every one was asleep.

So we did. We were in the kitchen and she grabbed my hand and pulled me close to her and kissed me. She whispered “We should do it now” and then continued to kiss me so I kissed back. I picked her up and carried her into my room and dropped her on my bed. We kissed for a while longer til she began to undress. I started to as well till we were both fully naked. She did her thing she does when she ready. She put her legs straight in the air and spread them as she rubbed her pussy. I moved closer and put it in. We started off slow as we hadn’t fucked in a while and agreed to keep it slow at the start. I sped up but she’s a big moaner so I tried to keep her quiet as I kept speeding up. It worked for a while until she started her orgasm. She moaned loud which was a little my fault because I didn’t keep her quiet but moans turn me on so much so I just couldn’t keep her quiet. She came and shortly after I did too. We laid together and kissed before cuddling and falling asleep.

The next day I over heard a conversation between my step sis and my sister were my sister asked, “Who did you bring over last night” My step sis was surprised and said, “Oh some hot guy I met at the gym” and look right at me from the kitchen table.

My sister did hear us but still doesn’t know it was us.

submitted by /u/PsychologicalMode636
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more