πŸ”ž - NSFW - Sir’s Panty Fetish - [FM]

free dating

slowburn #bdsm #pantyfetish #submissivetease

I bit my lower lip and looked straight at my camera phone. He loved it when i made eye contact with him, but unfortunately, this was the closest we’d be to each other because of quarantine. Thank goodness for Bluetooth remote controls and phone tripods...

I made sure that the camera captured my half naked body. My thin maroon tank top hugged me so well that you can see how hard my nipples were. I started slowly and sensuously gliding my hands down past my belly and stopping right before my swollen clit. Sir loved when I only wore a figure hugging tank and nothing else. He loved seeing my perfectly groomed little landing strip.

I created a V with my pointer and middle finger and stroked my lips making the camera can see every moment. I imagined his fingers were touching me and I started gushing a little more.

I looked at the viewfinder to see if my little surprise was on screen. Once I verified it wasn’t, I grabbed something off screen and slowly brought it to my mouth. I slowly dragged my wet black panties past my lips and teased, “I wish you were here to gag me with these.”

submitted by /u/hollyhockblack
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more