πŸ”ž - NSFW - Snapshot - Sylvie

free dating

Your eyes loaded and tracing around my lips, anticipating a wet mouth and my tongue to trace back. My breath quickens as you pin me against a wall and my chest heaves against yours. You feel my nipples harden and I look down, but you command me to keep my eyes on you. Always keep my eyes on you because good girls do what they’re told, and all I ever wanted to be was a good girl. While your rough hands rub up my thighs, my hips loosen and I allow a craving to be satisfied. Thick fingers spread my lips apart the slow ache intensifies. I feel full as you slide them inside, stretching me properly. I’m told that I’m the sweetest kitten and soft moans come from my mouth. I’m praised as a good girl when I arch my back for you, exposing myself and left vulnerable at your mercy. I’m ready to be purged of all that I’ve done right and all that I want to do is sin, just sin with you. In the end, it was worth it to bruise my knees and be left with your marks. Heavy thrusts that were forced on slick skin but completely welcomed. You left silk on my body.

submitted by /u/hollyhockblack
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more