My first experience trying exhibitionism.

free dating

This happened a couple years ago when I was still with my ex back in college.

A little backstory: My girlfriend and I at the time (we will call her K), had a very physical relationship. Right after our first date we spent the night together and things got pretty serious from there. She would come to my apartment almost daily and we would end up having sex, usually more than once. It was incredible. It was one of those relationships where sex was almost like an addiction for us both. A few times I had to turn it down since I was so sore from doing as much as we did.

K is blonde, around 5'5", nice size tits, firm smaller ass, and beautiful blue eyes. Think Lili Reinhart for a basic idea.

We had always talked about trying different things in the bedroom and exploring eachothers kinks and one day we did something completely different than what we normally do.

We had some time off of school later that year and decided to take a trip to the next city over to visit her Aunt. Our college was on an island and in order to get to the next town you have to take a ferry which is about a two hour trip. I had a vehicle at the time and we left early in the afternoon to make sure we got a spot.

The rules in the boat for car passengers states that you need to leave your vehicle while the boat is moving for safety reasons. We left the car and went up to grab some food from the cafeteria and stayed there for most of the trip. I noticed a few times she made sure her cleavage was visible when she sat across from me and kept telling me how excited she was to get back to her Aunts house.

I agreed and we spent the rest of the trip talking and finishing up our food. When the ferry almost reached the docking point we got the announcement that vehicle passengers could go down and get into their cars. We quickly got up and made our way down since the foot traffic can get pretty busy when the announcement commences.

Getting into the car, K immediately reached into the back seats and started digging in her bag. I asked what she was doing and she pulls out a blanket. I could see other passengers flowing into the car deck and K threw the blanket over my lap.

I looked at her and asked her what she was doing. "I don't think I can wait until we get there. Just pretend you're alone." And with that, she ducked under the blanket and started to claw at my pants. I instantly started to get hard when I realized what she was doing and helped her get my pants down to my knees.

Before I could even get them down she was already stuffing my cock into her mouth and bobbing her head. I didn't expect it and a moan escaped my mouth as I tried to keep quiet. I could still see other passengers walking towards the car and passing us as K worked her magic on my cock.

The thing about K, is she was a machine. She could take my entire length without gagging and rarely slowed down for anything. I'm not huge (6" but thick), but she could fit me fully in her mouth. I put a hand on her head to keep it from lifting to high and she put her hand around my balls, rubbing one then the other and cupping them in her grasp while throating me as deep as she could.

I'll be honest, I was so turned on at that moment that I didn't realize how easily we could get caught. K started to groan and kept shoving her throat onto my cock over and over and I was already getting so close to blowing my load into her mouth.

After awhile, she started to go slow and deep and hooked her elbow against my knee to keep my leg open for her to get all the access she could.

I probably looked like a crazy person with how I was tilting my head back against the headrest. Before long K said, "are you gonna cum for me? I want you to fill my throat." Just hearing those words threw me over the edge as I held her head down and started to shoot my hot load into her throat. She kept her head down and swallowed every drop, jerking me off more to get as much as she could.

At that point most of the passengers were in their cars and I felt the ferry run against the dock. K ducked out from under the blanket and put her seat belt on, wiping her mouth as I could see tears were running down her cheeks. She cleaned herself up and I started the car while pulling my jeans back up over my semi hard cock.

I think we were both in awe at what just happened and the rest of the trip to her Aunts was just small talk. I had a feeling that that wasn't the end of our excitement that trip...I was right.

I have a few more stories from this trip so if there is enough interest, I will write up another one ;)

submitted by /u/ThrowawayAnonomouse
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more