First sex partners in 9 years

free dating

I (27M) had recently, amicably, broke it off with my girl of 7 years (yes it was a sexless relationship). As soon as we break up I start going on the hunt via Tinder with a goal of fwb and I had no idea how easy it was going to be for me to find partners! One girl (23F a thick Puerto Rican) I met me at a hotel 2 weeks after matching and I didn’t even have to ask her for head, she just went down and started throating me as soon as we got in the room. Another girl (23F very petite very pretty) I met, didn’t even speak english, we met and all I had to do when we would start kissing is pat her on the head and without hesitation would go down on me…SHE DID THIS 3x’s in 2 hours and I finished every time (She was on though and didn’t want to have intercourse). Third one I (24F, toned tummy, B cups and the nicest ass I’ve every seen irl) met 3 times and we had sex about 6 or 7 times, she was pretty and had a ridiculous body and would get so sweaty! The 3rd one would orgasm so easy (though she told me she had never actually had an orgasm before meeting me…don’t know if I believe it) and could take anything I did and do anything I told her to. All over a 6 month span, literally more then all of the sexual experience I had in the previous 11 years. Who knew finding sex would be so easy. Calmed down since and got back with my old girl who now ha very few limits.

submitted by /u/Fearless_Market1514
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more