I [21F] hooked up with a virgin guy from Reddit

free dating

A while back, I had sex with a virgin friend & I posted the story on Reddit. Since then, I've had so many guys messaging asking me for advice and sharing their stories about how they've been coping with their virginity. I guess I didn't realise how many guys out there have it so hard.

One guy that messaged was damn cute. He had no confidence and thought he was really ugly, but he had seriously cute eyes and brown curly hair with a sexy grin. He was really shy at the start but then started flirting hard. I remember this time he randomly sent me a naked video whilst I was at university which I accidentally looked at. I got really wet in the middle of the lecture theatre and had to leave!

I don't know how he went from being shy and nervous to turning me on every day. We started sexting and he was turning me on more and more each time. So we decided to meet. This is when I turned the tables back on him.

We were at a restaurant and I started teasing him under the table. Innocently rubbing his leg at first but then I started teasing his lap and eventually his cock. When I felt he was really hard, I called the waitress over and made him order whilst rubbing him harder and harder. It made up for all the times he had sent me into a sexual frenzy by sending me naked videos.

I whispered in his ear how much I wanted to suck his cock. Whilst telling him how I'd lick and rub it, I undid his trousers and started playing with his cock. I just ran my fingers over the tip and watched him moan.

I then slipped away and told him I'm going to the toilet. That I'm leaving the door unlocked in case he wanted to join me. He did join me. Oh and boy did I make him cum hard.

I have to say, I never thought I'd enjoy a random hook up as much as I did. And it was sexy taking his virginity and hearing him moan like that.

submitted by /u/livelypigeon
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more