[M]y experience with a Philippina MIL[F] 30/58

free dating

So I was on Facebook dating and I got this lady, who was 58 and she added me. We started talking and I made it clear I'm looking to meet people for casual sex but I don't mind making friends. We then started talking more and she asked "whose the oldest you been with?" I told her a 65 year old and she asked what I did. I told her in details of course. This turned her on and so we plan to meet at my hotel.

She arrives, dressed to look inconspicuous as possible under a jacket, coat, mask and sun glasses. We start chatting and I put my arm around her which she got relaxed. I helped her with her phone stuff and she put it on airplane mode. She then took her jacket off which underneath she had what looked like exercise clothes. She looked in the mirror worried I'd disapprove. I told her she's fine and looks good. She smiled and sat on my lap right on my erection. She felt me through my pants as I was really stiff and ready to go. She starts grinding and she ask "what's that?" I told her that was me.

She then looked at my room asking about the bed. I told her that the maid didn't come by so beds kinda a mess. When my cocks erect I can move it around and I made it go up as hard as possible. Acting as if it wants out.

We walked to my room and she's in-between having sex or just more foreplay. I mention I got a chocolate flavor condom and she lit up. We drop our pants and she looks at my erect uncut cock. She was worried at first as her previous partner wasn't as big. I told her it would be fine just don't rush. So I sit on my bed and assuming we will do oral first. Instead she grabs my cock, hovers over and sits down as fast as possible. My cock goes deep inside as she groans. "It might be too big!" I told her to relax but she started thrusting and I began too. Her pussy was super tight from all the exercising she did and not having sex in 15 years.

She cums and rolls on her back, "finish inside me!" I asked if she's sure and she nods. I put my fingers across her pussy and her legs just kick everywhere. I put my cock on her lips and she grabs me with her legs and I slide into her. She moaned into my chest. She then stated making me grind and thrust deep and short strokes. She came again, my balls covered in her pussy juices, I get closer and closer. I ask to cum inside her, she nods and I push in against her. Cumming onto her cervix. I pulled out to see my creampie. I love seeing my cum drip out. She got up and walked to the bathroom and began cleaning herself out and peeing. She finished saying she is glad she can't get pregnant but she was too tired and had a prior engagement.

Next day she was telling me she still was finding cum and "still felt me inside her" she said she wants to meet me again next time I'm in town.

submitted by /u/rickrolo24
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/pyumt2/my_experience_with_a_philippina_milf_3058/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more