A Hotwife Breaks Her Husbands Rules - Pt 1 [NonFiction] [MF] [Creampie]

free dating

I wrote about my first encounter with C before (See the story here). This story took place a couple of months after that.... but she messaged me recently and I remembered this so thought I'd share it with you.
--------------------------------------------
We kept in touch and flirted heavily after our first encounter. But it had been some months since we had seen each other last. I finally had a break in my schedule and, after a particularly hot night of sexting, C had been insistent we find a weekend soon in person. To remind you of C, she was married with kids and her husband loved to see her with other guys. She is about 10-15 years older than me and she just oozes a very sultry sexuality. She loved that I couldn't get enough of her and the idea of coming to visit me for a night, all by herself, to be used at my pleasure had us both eagerly anticipating the weekend. On Monday leading up to her arrival, I had told her that she didn't get to cum again until she saw me. She could fuck and play all she wanted but her orgasms were mine from that moment on. She begrudgingly agreed at which point I made sure to send her videos of me stroking my cock and naked as much as I could throughout the week.
The night before she came I made her call me while I told her how I wanted her to touch herself for me. She always used a wand to cum and I told her to take it out now and kneel over it. I told her exactly how I wanted her to ride her toy as I reminded her that tomorrow, she would be riding me. Tomorrow, she was going to be mine. After teasing her for almost 30 minutes and her begging to just let her cum, I decided to stop torturing her and we talked for a little longer as she cooled down. I made her promise to bring her wand and it was at this point that she told me she was glad to, but wanted to let me know her only rule for the weekend from her husband was that I had to wear a condom when we had sex. I told her that I was happy to follow the rules especially since her husband was lending me his wife for the weekend.
Fast forward 24 hours and C shows up at my apartment. Before she even can even get out of the car we're locked in a kiss. She looks stunning in a pair of black skin tight leggings and a tank top with no bra. I can already see her nipples hard from our kiss and my hands are running up and down her thighs.
"It was so mean to not let me cum this week" C tells me a big smile on her face. "But I've been so wet this entire drive and I'm so glad I'm here finally"
"Well I told you I wanted you on edge for me, so apparently my plan worked" I said as I tried to contain my smirk. Leaning in and kissing her again letting my hand trace up the inside of her thighs stopping only when I felt the heat between her legs. "Let's go inside" I coaxed as we broke our kiss.
A few minutes later she was inside. An obligatory tour of my place with plenty of heavy petting led us to my bedroom. When we walked in she turned around and gave me that needy look that I remembered from the hotel months before. A pleading in her eyes that said the only thing she needed was my cock and she didn't want to wait any longer. I didn't hesitate. I needed her too. I wrapped my arms around her and we hungrily kissed. Our lips locked and our tongues dancing in each others mouths as my hands searched her body. As we kissed I pressed my growing cock into her and pulled her tight against me. Her hands didn't wait and they reached right into my jeans.
"I need your cock inside me right now" she choked out. Her voice raspy with desire between our kisses. She was out of her tank and leggings in a minute and I picked her up and dropped her naked on my bed.
"Where is your toy?" I asked with a devilish girl on my face as she settled into the pillows.
"Noooooo" she protested. "I want your cock right now."
"I know you do baby, and you will have me. Soon. But right now I have to get undressed and I want to watch you play with yourself for me while I do"
Her dissatisfaction waned slightly and she leaned over the bed and grabbed the wand out of her bag while I put on music. I climbed onto the bed on my hands and knees still dressed and leaned over her to kiss her as she laid back with her wand.
"Turn it on" I whispered between kisses only to feel her body tighten and the familiar sounds of the strong vibrations as she clicked it on.
"Good Girl" I said as I drew back. Taking off my shirt as we locked eyes. Her naked and spread with her toy between her legs. I was rock hard at the sight of her. Her skin flushed as she absent mindedly bit her lip and stared at me with that burning desire. I crawled back off the bed and began to dance a little bit. Swaying back and forth to the music. My belt first off and then my jeans as we watched each other. The firm outline of my cock showing through my jeans. She had an audible sigh as I wiggled my way out of the jeans, the toy clearly having the desired effect, and my cock was now visible.
I climbed onto the bed once more and she said "Will you fuck me now?" and I smiled and shook my head. She reached for my cock with her free hand and god it felt amazing as I felt her fingers wrap tightly around my throbbing shaft. I leaned down and took her nipple into her mouth and moaned out for her to keep playing with the toy as my fingers reached up to her pussy. Her gasp was clear as my fingers slid in with ease, her pussy absolutely soaked from all the teasing.
"Mmmmmm someone must have been needy" I said as I switched to her other nipple, my fingers working her pussy slowly now.
All she managed to say at this point was "Please, you need to fuck me. Please." This was a plead. A desperation. Her hand grabbed tightly around my cock still. And she was exactly where I wanted her. There was nothing right now that existed in her world but me, and nothing would do but my cock. And I decided it was time.
"I need to put a condom on" I reminded her as I kneeled between her legs and took her toy out of her hands. The head of my cock resting against her soaked slit.
"No." She said. "No, I need you inside me right now." She pleaded.
"What about your rules? I thought your Husband said you could only fuck me with a condom?" I asked. Her hips pushing up, reaching up to try and get me to fuck her.
"I know, but I just want to feel your cock inside me. I want to feel your skin and I want to feel your cum. You need to fuck me right now." She begged.
"Rules are Rules." I told her as I reached for the condom on the nightstand and leaned forward to kiss her. Making sure to press the head of my throbbing cock into her as I moved forward. With the bulging head of my cock sliding up her soaked slit it took all of my energy not to slide my cock in her and fuck her senselessly then and there. But I knew denying her now would only make her more eager, so I held back.
We kissed as I slowly rolled the condom down my shaft. Once it was on, she was begging "Fuck me, please" "Fuck me, now" "I don't want to wait". There she was on her back in my bed finally, spread wide open eagerly anticipating being filled with my cock... there had been enough teasing and I needed her sooooo badly now. The only downside of all the teasing is it makes me just as needy. So I finally pushed my cock past her eager lips and forced every inch of my throbbing cock deep inside her with one motion.
"FUCKKKKKKKKKK" she moaned as her hands dug into my back and her legs wrapped around me. "Fuckkkkk yes, god I needed you" I moaned into her ear. We were past the slow and teasing stages of sex long ago. She was animalistic and it was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. I felt her soaked pussy squeeze my throbbing cock as I started taking full strokes in and out.
"Oh my god. Oh my god. Fuck I needed you so badly" she moaned. Our bodies tightly locked together. She felt so incredible even through the condom it was like heaven. My head swirled in pleasure from this amazing sexy women, taking every inch of my cock and begging for more. I reached down and grabbed her ass with both hands while I continued to fuck her deep. My cock deep inside her now and the base of my cock teasing her clit while I rocked her body back and forth. I could feel how wet she was, her ass cheeks completely soaked from all the teasing. God I wanted to feel her drip down my cock.
She must of been thinking the same thing because in that moment she whispered in my ear "Please, take the condom off and fuck me. It'll be OK. It's not a big deal, you've fucked me without a condom before".
Between her tight pussy gripping my cock and my building orgasm, I wanted to feel her so badly. Her skin against my skin. I wanted to feel her pussy drip down my cock. I leaned back up to kiss her and she looked me in the eyes.
"Please, I want you to cum inside of me. I want to be yours for the night. I'm getting close baby. I want to cum all over your cock and I want to feel you cum for me."
She knew all my buttons and was pushing them ALL AT ONCE. She was giving me a taste of my own medicine and fuck was it sexy.
"Fuck, OK" I moaned and pulled my cock out of her. "But I want you to take it off of me."
She grinned at me and reached down and pulled the condom off in one motion and in another second I was guiding myself inside her. FUCK she felt incredible. Her soaked pussy grabbed the head of my throbbing cock and it was like all of my senses went into overdrive.
"Mmmmmmmmmm Oh my goddddddd. Fuck me." she managed to whisper between her teeth as the base of my cock settled against her...I needed no other encouragement. We kissed as I picked up my pace. Taking my long throbbing cock as far out as I could and thrusting deep inside her. My balls slapping against her ass. I wrapped my arms tight around her as my cock pummeled her soaked pussy. I wanted to fuck her through my mattress I needed her so badly in the moment.
"Yes, keep going. Fuck" she screamed out as I continued to pound her. "Fuck I'm getting close. Fuck fuck fuck your cock feels amazing". I could feel my orgasm building too as her soaking pussy clenched my cock tight as she got close to the edge. Her glorious wetness covering my balls and thighs as I fucked her.
"Oh my god, keep going. God yes. Fuck Fuck Fuck" she moaned and moaned and moaned as her legs started to tremble. I could feel her pussy tightening on my cock her as orgasm neared, and mine was fast behind it. God I needed to feel her cum all over my cock and I was going to fuck her until she gave me what I wanted.
"Oh my god. OH MY GOD. I'm going to Cum. Please, don't stop. Oh my god, cum inside me. Oh my god I want to feel your cum. Oh fuckkkkkkk" she let out in a stream of consciousness until I felt her body shake. Her eyes closed hard and her finger nails dug into my skin as the orgasm washed over her. I could feel her pussy clenching tightly around my cock and I couldn't wait anymore.
"I'm going to cum for you baby. God I need you so badly baby. Fuck I'm going to CUMMMMMM" I screamed as my cock erupted in orgasm. I buried my cock so the spurts of cum shot deep inside her and the orgasm washed over me. Every ounce of build up from the last few weeks finally letting itself out and I felt like my entire body was clenching and pulsing with every ounce of cum I had emptied myself into C. I continued to stroke in and out of her as her body rolled through the waves of orgasm with me. Our orgasms slowly waning together. Our moans of pleasure continuing as we kissed softly.
We laid there as we both came down from our orgasms. Her body still shaking. Our breath heavy. Sweat from our naked bodies on both of our chests. We kissed and kissed some more. After a few minutes I pulled my still heavy and throbbing cock out of her. I could see our cum mixed together on my cock and I could see my cum dripping from her soaked and very used looking pussy and smiled. This was going to be a great weekend.
A little later after we had taken a breath and were laying in bed, her naked body wrapped around me I heard my phone beep. I had gotten a text from her husband. "Did C already break my rule?" I showed it to her and she grinned from ear to ear.
"It won't be the last time you break that rule" I told her, and we started to kiss again.
--------------------------------------
Thanks for reading the story! This was just the start of our weekend and it was not the first time C broke the rules that weekend. Not only that, but thanks to a little dress I made her orgasm while sitting at a bar and in a cab ride later that night..... so more to come!

submitted by /u/suitandatie
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more