[MF] The time a pineapple got me laid (PART 1)

free dating

I’ve heard the rumors and read stories on reddit about the upside down pineapple at a grocery store…

July this year it happened for me (M27, single).

If anyone doesn’t know (even though this is reddit so everyone probably does) the upside down pineapple is a signal for swingers/hotwives at the grocery store.

I didn’t know if it was just an internet thing. Or real.

But once I read about it, every time I’d go to the grocery store I’d put a pineapple in my cart, upside down (I love eating pineapple so win-win). I’m also in a city with a tonnnn of hot wives so it was worth the attempts.

For months, nothing happened.

Until one Wednesday in early July…

I was at a Trader Joes. Early afternoon… My favorite time to shop. B/c of all the milfs shopping.

I was wearing gym shorts and a tank. I had worked out prior to the store so I’d be lying if I didn’t purposefully wear a tank. Plus, it was an extremely hot day out so I didn’t come off as a douche wearing it.

I was in the produce aisle. Grabbing my veggies and fruits. And, of course, a pineapple.

As I placed the pineapple in my cart, I felt eyes on me. I looked. Her blue eyes pierced through me. She was around 5’3. Sunkissed tan. In her 40s, but you can tell she puts a lot of work into her body through exercise and healthy eating.

She wore a tight pink shirt (her tits were around Cs). And yoga pants… Every mans favorite pants.

The look she gave me I’m sure has made many, many men lose their confidence. Her beauty mixed with her confidence was intimidating. And when she gave me that look, I instinctively wanted to shy nervously away. Avert my eyes. Pretend like the look didn’t happen.

I don’t know much about women but what I do know is women love confidence and excitement. A guy who averts his eyes isn’t self-assured or courageous. It’s taken years of failures, but I’ve trained myself to fight my natural instincts of averting my eyes if I think someone is giving me a look (there have been thousands of awkward mistake “looks” along this process lol)

So, even though my heart rate was through the stratosphere, I locked eyes with her.

A lady like this would never let a man with no confidence inside her. I had to play it cool. Like I’ve been here before. When in reality, I didn’t know what the fuck I was doing. Fake it til you make it!

With our eyes locked, I gave her a smirk. She averted her eyes. I kept mine on her. She looked back to me. Then down to the upside down pineapple in my cart. She smiled, hinting lustfully at me.

A lady like this, flirting is always a game of cat and mouse.

She walked over in the area of me. Pretending to scan apples near me. When she did, she turned so that her tight ass was in my view.

We both knew what she was doing.

But I had to play it cool…

So I walked close to her and reached by her for an apple. Making our bodies close enough she could smell me. Engaging her pheromones. (I had showered after my workout. And I have a rule any time I leave the house, and am going to be in public, I give myself a single spray of cologne. Even if I’m in gym shorts and a tank like I was that day. I always wanna smell good. You never know you’ll run into. Smell sparks attraction.)

As I leaned to pick an apple, my chest brushed against her arm. Electricity in a simple touch that no one else but us noticed in the store that day.

The game of cat and mouse continued…

I walked back to my cart. I felt her walking behind me. When I got to my cart and turned to push it, she was there. Standing in front of my cart.

At this point, I didn’t know which one of us was the cat catching the mouse…

She held her phone in the hand of her engagement ring, and said, “What’s your number, handsome?”

I gave it to her. She typed it in. I felt my phone buzz. I opened the text from her…

No lie. It was her completely naked.

This was an impossible situation to play it cool. My eyes widened. My jaw gaped. And my cock went instantly hard.

My question had been answered… she was definitely the cat who caught the mouse (me)…

I was wearing gym shorts so she noticed my hard cock. She must have liked what she saw/created cause she gave it a discreet touch with her long fingernails.

Then said, “Text me.” as she walked away.

Leaving me rock fucking hard in the produce aisle.

The story doesn’t end here…

More to cum in part 2 😏

submitted by /u/Theegentleman12
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/pyuvvd/mf_the_time_a_pineapple_got_me_laid_part_1/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more