Seeing Grandpa after covid 18F

free dating

It’s been almost a year since I saw grandpa, because of the pandemic we were trying to be careful the past year. Since grandpa lives alone in his beach house it must have been a very lonely time for him. He is an Ex-marine, disciplined no bullshit kind of guy but he always had a soft spot for me and my brother. Now we all had gotten vaccinated and finally got a chance to see him. I have just finished my first year at college, though most of it had been online I was living close to campus and was able to make a few friends, but I had missed my grandpa. We always had a special connection since my childhood. So, this summer I decided the first thing I do once I leave my dorm was to stay with him for the week and of course his beach house helped make that decision. My grandpa was about 69 years old, but he wore his age well, probably that beach house helped him stay stress free and that probably helped.

I was excited to see him, I packed a bunch of nice bikinis and some sundress to have an all-around good time at the beach. What I didn’t tell him was that I had invited a couple of friends of mine to join a few days later. I am sure he wont mind, he always kept telling me to invite my friends over and have a good time, this time I did. We all had just finished freshmen year and were all 18. I, Ashley, love playing volleyball, that’s where I had met the other 2 girls Kate and Jessi. Kate and I were the blondes, 5’6, 5’5 very fit, both 34C and bubble butts. If you didn’t know you’d probably mistake us as sisters. In fact, we often shared clothes. Jessi was the brunette, the first time we saw her change in the locker room our jaws dropped to the floor. She is 5’3 and we always knew she was gifted but that day she told us she’s 32G. There is a reason we called her Angela White, in fact there were 2. That day we spent at least an hour comparing our assets.

It was Saturday and I was making dinner for both of us. I heard grandpa come back from his evening swim “dinner is going be ready soon” I called out. I didn’t hear any response. I “dinner is ready” I called out again few minutes later. No response. Let me look for him. As I walk past the bathroom, I see the door is left slightly open. I Peek inside to make sure everything is ok. Holy shit, I don’t think I was supposed to see that. I just cant believe what I am seeing.

I see grandpa taking a shower and cleaning himself presumably to wash off the salt from the sea. Specifically, he is cleaning his cock, a horse cock. I was in shock. It is at least a foot long and thick as a can of coke. Its not even hard. I shouldn’t be having these thoughts, but I want to step closer and feel it. Feel the weight. I just stood there stunned. I havent seen anything that big. The last one I had was probably half that size. I didn’t realize how long I had been staring cuz the next thing I remember was him standing in front of me with a towel around his hips. “hey Ashley, sorry to run into you like this, I’ll quickly go dressed up” he said with a bit of embarrassment.

The only thing between me and his fat cock was his towel and I couldn’t think straight. OMG what am I thinking he is my grandpa, but he has a horse cock. “uummm no problems the dinner is ready” I finally manage to blurt out. For the next few minutes as I returned to the kitchen to lay the table all I could think of was that fat piece of meat that I so badly wanted to put in my hands, massage it and feel its weight on my face. I was starting to feel hot thinking all of this and there wasn’t much I could take off I just had a 2 piece bikini on with a wrap, I had been swimming earlier too. Was that thing real or was I dreaming

submitted by /u/ShimmyShameShake
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more