I shared [M]y pregnant Girl[F]riend with my cousin

free dating

I had just turned 20 when my girlfriend got pregnant. She hadn't started showing yet, and we were talking about how having a kid was going to change our lives, and things we had always wanted to do. The conversation turned sexual and we started talking about different fantasies we had already played out, and some we still had. After she prodded me for what I still wanted to do for some time, I told her I had recently been thinking about how hot she was when she would suck my dick, and that I wanted to just watch her suck someone else off so that I could watch. She was very reluctant to begin with, and we talked about it throughout the day and I kept telling her it was no big deal, and that we didn't have to do anything she didn't want to.

Later that night my cousin came over. He and my girl had fooled around a little before I started dating her (had never fucked before) and so we were always comfortable talking to him about our sex life. She mentioned to him what I had said about my fantasy, and he offered to let her suck his dick, since she had before so she wouldn't feel so weird about it. She asked me if it was something that I was sure I wanted and we talked about it for a little while before we agreed that it would happen.

We were sitting on a couch together, with me to her left and him to her right. She started rubbing my cock first, before pulling it out of my shorts and sucking on it. Her hand was in his thigh but her attention was solely on me. Her mouth felt so good, and I had always loved getting a little freaky in front of other people so I was rock hard. My cousin had already pulled his dick out and started stroking it. It was bigger than mine in every way, and I wanted to see how she would work it. I took the hand on his thigh by her wrist and moved it to his dick, and she started working her hand up and down it.

She kept her mouth on me until I pulled her head up and told her "It's his turn now babe." She stood up and took off her shirt, but left her bra on. She moved in front of him and got on her knees, spread his legs, and licked his cock from the base above his balls to the tip of the head and then her mouth opened and she wrapped it around his dick. My hand was working my cock the entire time, and she moved a hand over to help me, but kept her head moving up and down on his dick.

It wasn't longer before I had to fuck her. I got up, taking my shorts off, and slid an ottoman into the middle of the floor. I pulled her off of his dick and put her on top of it on her knees and bent her over and was happy to find her pussy was wet. I slid into her as my cousin got up and put his dick back into her face. She stroked it mostly as I fucked her hard from behind, I assumed it was because she was worried about choking on his dick, but I never asked why she stopped sucking her. Instead, I just asked my cousin if he wanted to try her out. He nodded and we switched places. I forced my dick into her mouth as he was pushing his into her wet cunt. He moaned around my dick and I began to fuck her face while he started pumping her from behind.

He didn't last long, less than a minute or so before he left his load on the floor of my room. I told him he didn't have to pull out, she was already pregnant, and then I turned her back around and fucked her until I filled her up with one of the best nuts of my life. She asked me to take her back to her house after we were done. She cried on the way home, upset that I had made her do that. I felt awful for a long time, but we talked things out. She eventually wanted to try more, but it wasn't until after our child was born. I still think about it now, 12 years later all the time. She was the best sex I ever had, and that night is what I fantasize about every time I stroke my dick.

submitted by /u/Author_Beautiful
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more