[M] Sex On A Military Base [F]

free dating

This story is about the first time my current girlfriend and I met/ had sex.

I (21M) walked out my barracks room to meet this girl (22F) from tinder. She was sitting in her car waiting for me to pick her up, we she stepped out she exceeded my expectations, 5’7, Blond tatted up White Girl. We walked to my room, I made us both drinks (whiskey sours, and screwdrivers). We just vibed listening to music, and talked. At one point we got on the topic of tattoos, I being a heavily tatted individual had a lot more to show off, I showed her my lower stomach tattoo and she leaned in, and traced her finger along the tattoo. Immediately my downstairs neighbor, Johnson, starts standing at attention. I got a little embarrassed by this, she noticed and laughed a bit, while taking short glances at it. The night went on, drinks were flowing through our bodies. At this point we were both in PJ’s, she was wearing black spandex shorts and a white crop top with no bra, I could see her nipples were hard. We were watching Super Bad, and I was getting horny asf. At this point in time, we hadn’t even kissed yet, I wanted to touch her soft pink lips so bad, and I wondered what my dick would look like in between them. I realized that wasn’t gonna happen unless I made a move. I turn around and go for the kiss, she reciprocated. After 10 min or so of making out and touching her big juicy ass and tits, I was rock solid and she was wet. She then proceeded to rip my shorts off, and started sucking my soul out of me. I busted all up in her sweet mouth. I then take her shorts off, at this point shes practically begging for me to be inside her, I then put my face in her pink bald peachy pussy, she’s moaning, pushing her hips towards my face, and pulling my head into her. I made her cum about 3 times. I then slid myself into her, it felt like heaven.

Been with her for 5 months now. The sex has gotten way better. Should I post more of these?

submitted by /u/Apprehensive-Zebra83
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/pw40cw/m_sex_on_a_military_base_f/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more