Posting a dream of her to enjoy, kikfriends

free dating

I'm gonna start with this dream, a true dream.

Its early am and I just thinking about you..

The Imagination is running wild.

As you lay there in the little spoon position, I am cuddled with you in the nook being the big spoon.. your hair smells so pretty as I run my left hand though it softly. I can't he'll but feel the urge to push my body closer to you.

You skin is soft and warm as your face is against my chest. I glide my hand and fingers up and down your right arm.. Caressing the warm silky skin.

Still taking the smell of you in. I move my hand across your collar bone and to gracefully Caress your neck back and forth across the collar bone. I start inching my hand down your chest feeling your full breast and warmth in my hand. I rub gently but deeply in circles and enjoy the feel.of it in my right hand. Your nipple is perking up as I glide over it. I grip slightly the nipple between my fingers as my hand covers the tit. Pulling up with a lift and thinking about sucking it. I repeat my right hand massage of the breast. And add my left hand working slightly opposite and gripping the tips a bit firmer.

Your smell and feel of the skin is driving my mind to excitement. I start to kiss your ears and neck pecking my lips up and down. You just make small moans as it awakes you. I lock lips with you as your turn over and kiss you deeply for a few minutes. Our tongues entangled with each other slowly but with its on melody.

You turn and move your body on top me. Straddling me as I lean forward to kiss you more and then move my kisses down your neck to your chest.. licking and swirling my tongue down your tits to your nipplse.. my hands wrapped around your shoulders as I deeply kiss your tits and nipples. Your feel my cock firm and rock back and forth grinding against the stiffness as I suck them perky tits. I grip your back as you ride harder against the cock. I pull you forward and slide my body down and pull your hips to my face.. I lick and twirl my tongue throughout your wet lips and clit. You grinding my face deep and I am gripping your hips pulling you in..

My tongue working around in circles as I suck your clit and slide my tongue up and down your pussy. You taste so awesome and I can't stop sucking your pussy lips and clit. My tongue flickering in and out if your whole. We pause for a second and you flip backwards and grab my stiff cock with your hands as I begin to again licking and sucking your pussy and clit. My hands gripping your ass I pull you closer. Your mouth taking my tip and swirling the shift with your tongue as you blow my clock. Slowly and fast you stroke the cock in your mouth. I arch my hips up to your face as I my tongue slides between your pussy and asshole, side to side. Your take more and more of my cock in your mouth blowing and twirling my hard dick. I pull your ass cheeks apart and you lean back slightly as my tongue hits your anus and twirls around.. your grinding hard against my face feeling my tongue flicker.

You can't take the tease and slide your body down to my cock. You glide your pussy down and reverse cowgirl riding my dick. Up and down it pumps into your pussy.. firm and hard your ride and grind. My hands gripping your ass as it feels so good. You really fuck me hard and then it slips out. But also back in.. you work it more and faster. Again it slips out and this time it reaches your asshole.. and you just let the tip pop you open.. you pause slightly and start to push your ass down on my cock. Slowly you feel it slide deeper as you grind abit faster. It tight and feels awesome. You grabbing my thighs and arching back hard against the cock.

As we fuck hard we pause and adjust. I step off the bed.. I turn you over and spread your legs. I lean into you and slide my cock into the warm pussy soaked.

I still taste you on my tongue as I slap your ass.. your dick is thrusting hard into to you as our skin slaps together from the back. Im pushing deeper with the trusts as I lean more into you. I feel the need to cum and yet I just slap your ass harder as you ride my cock

I feel the urge coming hard as I pull out to the tip and continue in and out thrusting and ram harder into your ass.

I want to see your face when I cum. I pull out and push you to the floor.. my cock is so hard and balls ready to burst. I slide it deep into your mouth and grab your hair.. I face fuck you deep as my balls hit your chin and I feel you take me in.

My precum is flowing deep in your throat as I hear you gag and suck my cock hard.

I want you to take it all. I lean back, cummings hard as I slide deeper into your mouth and pull out. The jizz still squirtimg and hitting your lips.. you face is beautiful as I fuck it and you suck the cum of my dick.

I still want taste you more as I stand you up.

You lift a leg of the shoulder as I lick your wet pussy. I lean you back on the bed. You wrap your legs around my head as I lift you up and lay your head on the bed. Your pussy is so tasty and wet on my face. I want you to squirter on me. As I continue to devour your wet clit and lips

I roll your legs and ankles up over your body and again lick your ass to to your clit. Making you scream with pleasure. Don't stop don't stop. I lick deep and hard. And fast.. I taste a feel your pussy throbbed. As I lick your whole.. I lean forward and grab your neck and chin line and slowly grip as I want you to squirt on my face.

Your body starts to shake as the fluid flows from your pussy on my tongue and I try to suck it all up. You deep orgasm is what I want to taste as I know this was a awesome fun fucking. I loosen my grip and grab your tits and suck your perky tits to finish off the lust we just enjoyed.

submitted by /u/Jimmyit83
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more