Masturbating with strangers

free dating

(Posting for a friend)

So any one that knows me knows that I have a list of kinks and fetish’s. At the top of that list is sex in public/ outdoors and squirting. And the redditor that I met up with last night fulfilled both and more to say the least. I met her on Reddit and started chatting and the topic of sex outside came up . She said that like me she loved it . She then said she wanted me to watch her get off . Obviously I was game but a bit sceptical because it seemed to good to be true .. after a few nights of talking and things not lining up mostly due to the fact that I couldn’t get away from my wife it finally worked out and we planned to meet at a spot we both knew in the woods .. she was there first and I walked up to her car. And when she got out I could see her face for just a second in the interior light she was even more beautiful in person. Gorgeous eyes. Sexy smile and perfect lips . The door closed and I could see the outline of her perfect body in the shadows from the moon . Now I couldn’t tell you what she had on or what colour it was because it was so dark but I can tell you from the outline that her body was amazing. We had barley spoken and I could not control my self I pulled her in to me and kissed her well squeezing her firm round ass . She then lead me to the Bush I could tell she was feeling a bit nervous so I tryed my best to make her feel comfortable. I’m not a small guy and I’m sure that at that moment she was questioning how she had let her inner slut lead her to a dark bush with a stranger but the reality of it past quickly and the inner slut took over again . We Found a spot and spread out the blanket she brought. She took one lag out of her pants and pulled her shirt down to reveal her amazing tits she pulled 2 toys out of her bag and passed me the big one . She layed back on the blanket as I took my spot at the edge of it to watch her work her pussy . I could not see very well but just the idea that I was with this sluty stranger in the bush with her tits and pussy out was amazing I didn’t think I could be more turns on but when she turned on the vibe and put it to her pussy I could hear that she was completely soaked it sent me to another level knowing that this dirty little stranger was loving this as much as I was . It was all I could do to keep my hands off her and just watch . After what seemed like forever of just watching her her perfect outline move and grind on her her toy well I listened to the sound of her sloppy wet pussy mixed with her light moans she finally asked if I would like to touch her . My hart skipped a beat and I wasted no time I put my hand to her pussy and could feel her thick hot juices flowing from her amazing little pussy . I rubbed the toy that she gave me around the opening and slowly pushed it in to her . Her moans got a louder and she started to throw her self in to it . Fucking it like a cock hungry little whore well she rubbed the vibe on her clit .. I removed the toy and replaced it with 2 fingers as I leaned in and kissed her well I squeezed her big tits and was happy to find that she pierced her nipples.. what a good little whore I thought to myself and .. bit her lip before kissing my way down her neck to her tits . Put my mouth on her hard tit and sucked and bit well I finger fucked her sloppy little pussy I could feel her juices running down my hand as I fucked her and knew I needed to taste her . I took my fingers out well I readjusted and jammed them in her mouth making sure to get right to her throat so she could taste all of her hot pussy . I got between her thighs and licked the full Length of her pussy before sucking her swollen clit in to my mouth and started finger fucking again and struggled to fit a 3rd finger in to her tight little fuck hole . She moaned and pushed in to me fucking my hand . God her pussy tasted amazing. I went back up and kissed her as I slide the big toy back in to her . Her sloppy pussy sucking it in this time as she pushed her self in to it and started to fuck it he moans turned to screams as I fucked her faster and told her what a dirty girl she is . I started to remind her exactly what was going on by saying mm fuck yes baby fuck that thing you are such a dirty little whore look at you out here getting fucked by a stranger I pinched and pulled her nipples with the occasional slap well I fucked her harder and told her what a good little slut she was between moans and gasp she said yes I’m a dirty little whore and that drove me wild I loved hearing her talk like that .I rubbed her clit well I fucked her and I said cum for me slut show me what a filthy little whore you are . She slapped my hand away and squirted the thickest stream I have ever seen come out of a girl all over the front of me followed by a smaller stream and some gushing. It was the hottest thing I have eve seen and I could of stayed there with her all night playing with that amazing little pussy and exploring her beautiful body. I walked home covered in cum and thinking that I had just found a angel on earth . Feeling excited and confused about the fact that it was one of the most exciting and sexy things I’ve ever been a part of and she is the most amazing and sexy lady I have ever met and she is a complete stranger and I have almost no idea what she looks like but just by feel and the shadows in the moon light I know that she is absolutely gorgeous and I can not wait to do more of this

submitted by /u/Heatherrr71
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more