Best sex I've ever had, post divorce edition

free dating

I'm about year post divorce from a dead bedroom, more or less. This is an actual recount of what happened this past weekend and I have to tell someone because it was amazing.

I have been dating this woman exclusively for a few months. We'll call her... Christy. I'm 36, she's 32. We met through a mutual friend who had already told her my situation (divorced, no kids). She's somewhere around 5'5, fit, and a butt that's obvious she squats: a real catch. She's been engaged, but never married. Anyway... the story.

This past weekend, I was having a get-together at my house for some wine tasting. I know it sounds pompous, but it's what I like. I was having 2 other couples over, and of course Christy. We all shared several bottles that night, and it ultimately came to an end with the other couples having to leave. Christy and I haven't had sex at this point in our relationship. We've kissed, but that's it. I had told Christy that, if she was okay with it, she could pack an overnight bag and just stay over to avoid any drinking/driving issues. She said that she might do that. She didn't sound too overly excited or anything about it.

So everyone leaves and it's just Christy and me. She went to her car to get her bag and changed from her nicer clothing to a pair of lululemon shorts and a tank top. I changed as well to a t shirt and athletic shorts. We were finishing up the remainder of the bottles that didn't get consumed and we just sat on the couch watching tv and talking. Probably because we were both very tipsy, she asked me more about my failed marriage. I basically said it was due to sexual incompatibility amongst other things. I don't know what I said ( I still think it was the pinot) but she got close to me with my arm around her and started kissing me. Nothing out of the ordinary at this point, just making out. But it kept getting more intense... and more passionate.

Well she moves from my lips to my neck and ears and whispers, "What do you want?"
I had no idea. I mean everyone knows what I wanted but I couldn't speak. My heart was beating fast. So I just kept kissing her.

She kissed me some more and asked it again! "What do you want?"
So I said "I want you."
She put her hand on my thigh and said "You've got me. What else?"
So I start making out with her again push her hand up my shorts.

I 'free-ball' it under athletic shorts so she reaches up to find this out. I can feel her smile and she grabs my dick that is very erect at that moment. She starts moving it up and down and I'm starting to breath heavy. She stops and takes her hand out. She gets up and straddles me, kisses me some more. I feel like it would be received well so I slide my hands up her top to take it off and she takes it off for me. Christy started grinding a little bit on me. I pick her up and walk her the few feet toward the bedroom.

I layed her on the bed, still wearing only shorts, and get on her kissing all over her neck and chest. I start putting my fingers in the waist band of the shorts, pulling it down a little to kiss here and there, and I feel her starting to shimmy out of them. Now she's naked on the bed, and I'm kissing all over her. I get to her stomach and down... down.... and I do things I was never allowed to do to my ex. She warps her legs around me. She moaned. She ran her fingers through my hair. It was great.

She pulled me up toward her, kissed me a few times, and guided me over. I watched her pull off my shorts, grab my dick, and just kiss it so gently with these little pecks all over, and around it. Kiss here. Kiss there. Kiss the shaft, kiss the head. Then they got more passionate. A little tongue here and there. Then she looks up at me in bed and engulfs my dick with her mouth. I let out a moan. It's the best head I've ever had. After a minute or two, I had to tell her I was about to cum. She stopped and moved down to more kisses around my dick and some on my balls.

So I pull her up toward me and I asked her, "What do YOU want?"
Christy shoves her tongue in my mouth, then stops to say "Please fuck me."

So I get off the bed to get my condoms. I wrap up and she meets me on the side of the bed. Both standing, making out, arms around each other. Then she spins around and bends over the bed. And we go at it. My balls are slapping her so loud and she gets louder with each pump. Then we stopped, switched to missionary, and fucked until we finished.

We fell asleep, slept all night, and woke up happy the next morning. I got up before her the next morning, brushed my teeth, and got back in bed. She did the same. We started making out again and she went down on me again. This time, I felt comfortable getting a handful of hair and pushing her head down a little. After a few minutes of mind blowing oral sex,I told her I was going to cum. She stopped for about 15 seconds, then went back at it.
"Christy....Christy.... Oooooh.... " She grabbed me and she knew what she was doing. I came all inside her mouth and she swallowed all of it.

I don't think I'll ever have anything like that ever again.

submitted by /u/hypothetical1234
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more