I got fucked in a theater that was supposed to be empty

free dating

Recently a friend booked us a late night showing at a movie theater last minute. When he selected our seats he noticed that no one else had booked that showing so we would potentially have the theater to ourselves. I already knew what he was thinking so I told him I would dress appropriately for the situation. I got ready and I put on a dress, heels, with no bra or panties.

When we got to the theater we took our seats and double checked to make sure it was completely empty. My friend checked his app again and it showed no other bookings so we didn't even bother moving to the back, we just took our seats in the center by the entrance aisles.

As soon as we sat down my friend started rubbing my pussy. He lifted my dress up, made me spread my legs and made sure to get my soaking wet. He ordered me to put my legs up on the banister in front of me, and finger myself. After watching me for a bit he pulled his cock out, lifted the armrest between us and I started sucking his rock hard cock. I was slobbering all over it, choking myself on it, playing with his balls and slapping myself with it basically doing all the nasty stuff he likes lol.

I told him I really wanted him inside me but he told me I hadn't earned that yet and then he told me to take my dress off. I was a little nervous but it was already like 30 min into the movie so no one else was gonna show up. I lifted the dress up over me head and was completely naked except for my heels. My friend told me he wanted me to take a lap around the theater so I walked up and down the aisle showing off my body. Once I was down he had me sit in my seat and watch the movie completely naked while I stroked him. Obviously I was naked but I've never felt so naked lol. I sat there nervous and excited and getting wetter and wetter.

I must have been sitting there for about 10 min before a guy walked in eating popcorn. As he turned the corner we almost immediately locked eyes. I snatched my dress from the seat next to me and draped it over my body to cover myself. The guy looked at me then looked at my friend and just kind of stared at us. I looked at my friend and he reached over and asked me for my dress. I handed it over to him and as I looked at the guy he sat down in the row across from us and kept watching us.

My friend told me it was time to sit on his cock so I did. I started bouncing up and down on his cock and locked eyes with the stranger. He pulled his cock out and started jerking off. I started bouncing on my friend faster and faster and begging for him to cum for me but never taking my eyes off the stranger. Eventually my friend came inside me, and almost right after I could hear the stranger cum.

I reached over for my dress but my friend said it would be more entertaining if I finished the movie with it off and I agreed. I sat back down and maybe after 20 min or so I noticed the stranger was jerking off again. I wasn't really interested in the movie so I stood up to give him a better view. I started squeezing my tits and not long after he came again. I sat back down, eventually the stranger walked out of the theater and I got dressed.

submitted by /u/diaklazytwr
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more