First time bi cuckold fun

free dating

I'm 37, and I recently told my 24-year-old wife that I was bi, and she gave me the thumbs up to explore my sexuality(best wife ever). I found a guy in his mid-50s on Grindr who I hooked up with who was very dominant with me; he just kind of pushed all the right buttons to put me in a submissive kind of headspace, and while we were playing he started telling me he wanted to fuck my wife while I watched, which we both found really hot. Dude's a silver fox, broad shouldered and kind of stocky, big Daddy energy. Fast forward to two weeks ago. After talking to my wife, we set it up; she got dolled up in a cute little babydoll dress that showed off her short curvy little body, and put her hair into pigtails per request of the guy. He came over to our place, we poured a couple of drinks, and before I knew it boom, there's my wife fucking a dude old enough to be her dad, in our bed. He was very dominant with her, fucking her into the pillows while I jerked my cock. I don't know if he take blue pills or something but his stamina is insane! They must have fucked for an hour, though to be fair he'd occasionally take breaks to shove my face into her sopping wet pussy, or make me suck his cock. He kept calling me a little bitch, asking me what it was like to watch him claim my wife like that.

My favorite moment was when he made her squirt. She was riding his cock and he was talking dirty to her, telling her she was a little slut and what a dumb bimbo whore she is(huge kink for her) and asked her if she gets to make decisions about who fucks her anymore. Her eyes rolled back and she moaned out "Nuh-uh you tell me who to fuck now Mister" and she squirted all over his cock. He pulled out and made me suck his cock to taste it, telling me to enjoy what my wife tastes like when she's turned on. She kissed him and stroked my hair while I blew him, forcing my head a little further down on his cock, and then they told me to guide his cock into her pussy. Obviously I did, and he groped and fingered her asshole while she rode him, squirting all over his cock again.

She let him finish in her mouth and then kissed me and passed his cum to me. After he left, we cuddled up on the bed; we're not gonna do the cuckold thing full-time, it's not either of our things, but we definitely want to do it again.

submitted by /u/throwawaygay517
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more