I hooked up with a stranger

free dating

Oh my goodness is this a story. Here’s a bit of background for you: I met this super cute guy on okcupid and found out he was polyamorous, and he’s married. We decided we wanted to meet so he drove an hour to pick me up so I can meet him and his wife.

We smoked most of the night and his wife went to bed and came out in just his boxers and and me if I wanted to hookup. I told him yes. I was so anxious and excited I didn’t know what to do with myself. He started kissing me and we started making out. I gave him a hand job while he sucked on my tits. He pulled off my pants and started rubbing my clit. I couldn’t contain myself, trying to be so quiet. He started fucking me and I tried my best to not make any sound. He fucked me so good.

On the ride home he started rubbing my thighs and rubbing my clit and I got so horny I made him pull over so that he could fuck me. I started my period the night before and he fucked me so hard in the back of the car every moan I gave out he fucked me harder.

Overall experience 9/10, wife got too shy to come out. I wish I would’ve told her I was feeling the same way. Will definitely have more stories to tell about this couple in the future.

submitted by /u/addict-with-a-pen13
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more