[F] 19 drunk sucking my step brother’s dick pt2

free dating

So I didn’t think I’d be writing up part 2 so soon but if you haven’t already, here’s part 1

Also I have turned off me chats and messages just because I was getting an overwhelming amount of messages and chats lol sorry I had to and all of you were SO nice and supportive but it was just TO much…

So the first part happened on a Tuesday, so what happened next was Friday night.

Like usual we had our normal group of friends over to drink and just do what normal 19 years olds do haha. Well we have a living room downstairs where our bedrooms are and that’s usually where we hang out while our parents are upstairs.

Like any Friday night we were all drinking and having fun playing beer pong, flip cup, etc and it started to slow down and it’s around 1am I’d say, I can’t remember exactly lol but we were all just sitting around on the couches and we usually start to get into some spicy convos about who’s hooking up with who or “never have I ever” type games when one of our friends starts talking about blowjobs…. We all kinda chime in here and there with our past experiences or techniques from the girls when Jason laid a BOMB on everyone…. Mind you he’s no virgin either, I’ve heard him have sex with his gf or his random sluts he scores some of the nights… but he said that out of all the girls he’s fucked, NOT ONE of those encounters has he ever got a blowjob!! We all thought he was just kidding but he went into more detail that ll skip cuz it’s not really important but sure as ever we all ended up believing him when he said he’s never got his dick sucked….

After awhile the two friends that are left, jesi and steven start kissing and getting real “handsy”… me and Jason are on the same couch and we just kinda dick around in our phones and giggle as we both look up at each other in awkwardness and make little snarky remarks at jesi and steven it’s going at it while we re all still here… at this point steven isn’t hiding anything and has his whole arm down jesi’s shorts just fingering her pussy and she’s just letting out soft moans as to not be TOO loud…. Well enough is enough and Jason eventually tells them to just go to his room and fuck already lol

They look at us and just laugh and smile as they both hoped up and ran into Jason’s room and shit the door…

Well again it’s late and I’m pretty well off myself as is Jason….. but I can’t lie, watching and listening to jesi and steven fool around not 5ft away from me had me all hot and bothered and my 😺😺 was just purring 💦💦 haha

And I notice Jason must have felt the same way cuz I looked at his thin Nike shorts and it wasn’t OVERLY noticeable but def knew his dick was semi hard haha

So I jokingly nudge him on the arm and ask him “ you REALLY never got a blowjob? Not even from kasey?!” (His most recent ex) and he just laughs and says nope.

So after me tasting his cum I obviously knew to my self that I would LOVE to give him his first blowjob and taste his cum!!! But I’m also VERY shy and no F’ing way ima just go for it haha so I pull the “I’m tired” move and stretch out and rest my head on his left thigh and he just moves his arm and continues to look at his phone, it’s nothing special that I was laying on his lap, we’ve done this before…

But this time (I know it sounds mean but 🤷‍♀️) I swung around and ball tapped him haha that way I could really fell if his dick was hard and sure enough it was!!!! He groaned and flinched forward a bit and called me a “FUCKER!!!” He sat back quickly cuz I didn’t hit him THAT hard considering I didn’t wanna hurt him, I just wanted to feel if his dick was hard or not lol but that gave me the “in” that I needed!!

I laughed after he settled back down and I just starred at the TV and asked him “wtf is your dick hard?” Laughingly… he quickly got stiff and tried to readjust and say “no”…. I looked up and starred at his crotch area and then looked at him and said “really?” And laughed…. He smiled and said “well fuck, jesi and steven over there just fucking going at it, I couldn’t NOT get hard lol” I said I know right!? And then since I knew he had a erection now he told me to sit up and let him calm down a bit… and idk where it came from, def had to be the alcohol giving me courage cuz instead of sitting up I just looked back at his crouch area… and took my left hand and rested it on his dick… I softly squeezed it and looked back at Jason, he didn’t say a word, his mouth just opened and had a puzzled look on his face like he didn’t know wtf is going on…

I took this as an “okay” and began to rub my hand up and down his dick…. It instantly got SUPER hard and was very noticeable through his shorts now….

I just stayed there rubbing his dick before I just said, “so you’ve never had a blowjob before huh?…” he just shook his head no, still not saying a WORD.

I took my left hand off his dick and reached into this shorts seam and gave them a tug as I grinned at him 😁… he finally spoke and just said “steven and jesi are RIGHT in the room next to us, we re gonna get caught..” I said they aren’t even fucking yet, we got time and we can hear the door opening if they do finish quick… I gave his shorts another tug down. That’s when I got the all clear! He arched his hips upwards so I could slide his shorts off…

He had boxers on underneath and I tried to pull those down to but he said I should leave them up so it’s easier to hide just in case…

I’m not gonna argue cuz I’m again pretty well off and now I’m turned on and all I can think about is getting his dick out….

I put my fingers to a point to ease my hand through the opening of his boxers there it is, I find his dick and wrap my hands around him and pull his cock out of his boxers… I think to my self, here I am inches away from Jason’s cock, feeling how hard it is in my hand… with no hesitation I scoot forward and lick the tip of his cock 👅… he let out a quiet gasp and I look at him, making sure it’s still okay what we re doing but he doesn’t say or do anything so I look back at his cock and open my mouth and shove his cock into my mouth and wrap my lips around and press my head down until the head of his cock hits the back of my throat, he lets out a pretty decent moan and I slowly start to suck his cock lightly running my teeth along the shaft and jsut tasting him finally…..

This goes on for about a min or so before I feel him shift and reach for something…I look up and it’s his PHONE!!! Is top and asking him wtf he’s doing, and he just says” I’m snapping this (also be nice! My makeup was pretty off point by this time of night haha)“I quickly tell him he can’t ever show that to anyone and he agrees that it could end badly, but I didn’t make him stop 😈 after we agreed I looked back at his cock and began shoving his cock back into my throat….

While I’m gagging on his cock I hear jesi and steven mowing REALLY loud, I stop and look up and laughingly say wow they are really going at it! He laughs but doesn’t saying anything, so I ask him “how’s the first ever blowjob feeling” and before he says “great” I was already back to sucking his cock….. I’m really enjoying his cock and it’s making my eyes water, after a couple minutes I can feel his cock starting to swell and I get that “taste” of pre cum oozing from his cock and I know he’s getting close to cumming… so I kinda quicken my movement up and down his shaft waiting for him to tell me he’s about to cum when it happens, he didn’t say a WORD and just shot a steady stream of hot cum into my throat, it caught me off guard but I liked it 😈 he arched forward and grunt after grunt he shot his cum into my mouth! It was bitter and salty but oh so familiar taste 🤤🤤 I just kept stroking his cock trying to squeeze every drop of cum from his cock that I could…

It was in the nick of time too cuz now that I was back to reality I couldn’t hear steven and jesi anymore so I knew that they were prolly finished as well!!

I smiled at Jason with my lips pressed tightly holding his warm thick cum inside my mouth as he pulled his shorts back up and then his door swung open! I quickly pushed my self back into the couch to act like nothing happened, I don’t USUALLY swallow cum and I was looking for something to spit it in but my beer was a clear bottle and I was afraid they’d see an empty beer bottom with a fresh mouthful of cum sitting at the bottom lol so I just tipped my head back like it was nothing and let his cum slide down my tongue and into my throat as I swallowed his cum….

Steven and jesi came back to the couch and we busted their balls about everything we had heard from them all the whole I had a tummy full of Jasons fresh cum and then didn’t know a thing happened at all… and the night just kinda dwindle down from there

submitted by /u/Cassie_Cook19
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more