πŸ”ž - NSFW - The Switch

free dating

πŸ”ž - NSFW - F4M - The Switch

Watch me ride your dick in reverse. Spank me while you do it and see how much you stretch my kitty every time I take you in. Push my limits and play with my hole while you tell me how much of a good kitten I’m being for you. Make me gush all over you and make me clean up the mess I made. Then, call me your pretty masterpiece when you leave marks on my ass in shades of blue and purple so that I’ll think about your hand every time I sit down.

I’ll make you watch me when I play solo and tell you that you can’t touch me. Look straight into your eyes and slip my panties to the side so you can see all my shades of pink... make you beg to taste me. Look at me bend over, arch my back and ache to shove yourself into my tight little hole. I know you’re thinking about me riding your dick in reverse. Give you a pretty sight and my permission to spank me while I do it and see how much you stretch my kitty. Leave you so needy and wanting that you’ll be leaking from your tip. Poor little one... no one’s gonna help lick that off of you right now.

I’ll tease your v-taper with my tongue and brush up against you and make you throb. Don’t even think of touching your cock because that’s my property. I’ll decide when it can be stroked, spit on, and sucked. I’m gonna to milk every drop of cum out of you. Suck you dry so that your toes curl up. Drain you so that you can’t move, get up, or think straight.

I’m going to take what I want... and right now, I want that stand-up, fuck me hard from behind, while you squeeze my tits, whisper into my ear so I can hear your accent, fill my pussy with cum, type of roughness. And when I’m done, you’ll be left an exhausted, used little sap. By the end of this, it’ll be like that one song and you’ll know to call me SeΓ±orita.

submitted by /u/hollyhockblack
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more