The Time I Fucked the Annoying Girl at Work [MF] Part 2

free dating

I’m glad you guys have enjoyed my story so far! I’m really enjoying sharing it with you and hope to keep writing more about my adventures with Ally! And to answer the main question I’m getting in my DMs, no I wont be sharing any pictures! Anyway lets continue where I left off. You can find part 1 Here.

I had never been much of a dominant guy, I had a few experiences when but nothing to this level. My sexual experiences up until that night had mainly been a 50/50 mix of me taking control or my partner wanting to take the lead. I had never much thought about completely taking control away from someone in the bedroom until that night. It was clear from how she was talking that she loved being dominated... “please daddy” “Breed me, make me your fuck toy!” I would’ve had to be really drunk not to know what that meant. But something about me also being her superior at work gave me this sense of ownership. And she’s wants me to own her. It was brand new for me and I was loving it, I had found out something about myself that I didn’t know existed and still exists to this day.

So there she laid. Naked, legs spread, swollen pink pussy glistening, on her back gazing at me to fuck her. Spit and my cock juices ran down her face on to her perky c cup tits, mascara running from her eyes from the face fucking seconds before. Her pony tail messy and loose from me gripping her and forcing my cock in her drooling cock sleeve. Her eyes screaming at me to fuck her, but I still wanted to play with her a little while longer. I wanted her to beg me for my cock. I wanted her to crave my cock. I wanted her to become addicted. “I will breed you baby cakes” I said. “But not tonight. You need to show your worth to me.” My mind and body had gone full caveman, and she was loving it. “I will do anything to prove it to you daddy.” She whimpered.

I spun her around. She laid with her back on the long part of my sectional, her head dangling off the edge and her legs spread away from me. I stood over her with my dick dangling over her face. I told her that she could lick her spit off my cock but not to suck me. She grabbed my shaft and started slapping her face and tongue with my cock. I spread her legs further apart and leant over her, I ran my fingers up and down her gushing slit and then soaked 2 fingers into her warm wet pussy. I scooped out her pussy juice and tasted her again. She tasted so good, sweetness with a hint of bitter to mask her innocence. I started rubbing her clit in circles with my fingers again, and her hips started gyrating with my rhythm. I noticed her hips bucking after a few minutes telling me she was close. I picked up the pace, her breathing shallowed and quickened. She had stopped licking and slapping my cock so with my free hand I grabbed my shaft and rubbed it over her face. Her hips lifted, legs tensed, and toes curled. Her moaning was soft, short, and rhythmic to her thrusts. I grabbed her pussy and shoved my two middle fingers inside her and started massaging her upper wall. Her legs started spasming, and the walls of her pussy death gripped my fingers. Her eyes locked on mine and her soft moans were replaced with a loud and deep “Ughhhhhhh FUUUCCCCKKKKK”. She was cumming hard. So hard she squirted all over my couch. My fingers shot out of her pussy by the force of her squirt. She paused for a second and violently bucked and second time. This time sending a stream of her cum over her face and chest. Holy shit... she’s a squirter too?!?! Was this girl sent from heaven for me?

I slapped her face with my cock one last time and let her come down from her high. “Holy shit... holy shit...hooolllyyy shiiit” she whispered. Her breathing slowed and returned to a calm pace after a few minutes. She stayed laying down with her head over the edge of the couch while I stood there watching her return to reality. “Are you back baby cakes?” I asked. “Yes daddy” she replied sweetly. My cock was still rock hard looking at her messy body covered in spit and her cum. She looked beautiful. Hands down my favorite memory, I wish I had snapped a picture. “More...” she sniveled. “More? I retorted. “More...” she responded. I grabbed my cock and shoved it in her mouth again. She grabbed my waist and started moving my hips, I fastened my rhythm and stood on the balls of my feet so my cock had a better angle to fuck her skull. Her mouth felt so good, I knew at this pace I would cum soon. I didn’t care anymore, I fucked her face as fast as I could. I was using her mouth like a pussy on her face, pumping my throbbing cock hard into her face pussy. My balls twitched hard, I grabbed her head and shoved my cock as deep as she could take it and unloaded rope after rope of my seed in her cum bucket. I let out a primal grunt as I filled her mouth with the biggest load I’d had. The sounds of her struggling to keep my cum in her mouth only made me cum harder than I ever had before. I could feel her cough my cum out of the sides of her mouth as kept my cock rammed in her until it twitched for that final few drops.

I withdrew my cock after a few seconds of me releasing my final spurts of cum. I was a new man. She gasped and chocked up my cum onto her face and the floor, fighting to regain her breath and composure. I stood there and gazed at my new toy, she was perfect. “How do you like daddy’s cum sweetheart?” I asked. After a few seconds of struggling to return she replied “I love it.” “Good” I replied, “who owns you now?” “You do daddy, I’m all yours” she responded.

I picked her up and held her in my arms. The mess of the night rubbing onto my chest as she sank into me. She was a sticky cum covered mess. She was weak, and helpless. Struggling to hold onto me as I held her next to the un-opened beer she’d gotten earlier. I led her to my bathroom where we showered together. I cleaned her and massaged her body, feeling every inch of soft perfect skin while intertwining our bodies. I let her sink into my embrace again while the warm water sprayed over us like the mist of Niagara Falls. Once we were done in the shower I toweled her off while kissing her body. I gave her a clean pair of my underwear and led her to my bed where she collapsed into the sheets.

It was around 7 am and the sun began to peak through my curtains. I climbed in bed and she snuggled into me and facing me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her like you would a new born baby. I kissed her on the lips and nose while she looked me dead in the eyes like a puppy would. She asked “did I do good daddy?” I responded “Yes baby cakes, you’re perfect.” We fell asleep quickly thereafter and didn’t wake until many hours later.

I woke before her. It was Saturday so we didn’t have to worry about waking up for work. I laid next to her for a while playing with her soft long hair as she slept. We were still pressed up tightly against each other, almost as if we were magnets attracted to one another. It was 2 pm and I could here the barks and muttering of dogs and there owners outside at the nearby dog park. I rose from bed and threw on some sweats and a shirt and went to go make some food. Seeing as we had skipped breakfast I decided to make eggs, bacon, and toast to recharge our batteries. I guess the smell of frying woke Ally from her slumber. She walked out of my bedroom in my underwear and one of my shirts that ran down to her upper thighs. She sat at the breakfast bar quietly while I filled the coffee pot with water. “What time is it?” She asked. “Just gone 2” I said. Her bed head ran across her face as she put her elbows on the counter and rested her head into her hands. I don’t know about you, but for some reason I find bed head extremely sexy. I may be an outlier on that one. “I’m making some breakfast, do you want coffee too?” “Oh my god yes” she responded. I finished up cooking and brought the food and coffee to her and sat across from her. We didn’t do much talking while eating. Mostly gazing at each other trying to figure out the new dynamic between us after the events of the previous night (or morning). Soon we were smiling at each other while eating. Then giggling. “You’re quite the animal” I joked. “The animal was all you Steve!” Ally retorted. “That’s daddy to you baby cakes” I said sternly! “I’m sowwy daddy!” She said with a high pitch voice. We burst out in laughter.

Part 3 coming soon!

submitted by /u/throwaway20211991
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/lutmqw/the_time_i_fucked_the_annoying_girl_at_work_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more