Singing helped me[F] deepthroat

free dating

This happened a while ago but I thought I’d share. I had a couple of work friends talking about how they loved sucking cock and gagging on it and everything. I, who has never sucked cock, was a little curious so that night I got my dildo and tried just sucking on the head a bit. And slowly started down the shaft, but once it tapped the back of my mouth I had to stop to not throw up. I was genuinely upset I couldn’t do it like they were talking about but I let it go and fucked myself to sleep. About a week later I tried it again this time pushing just a little harder to get it down my throat, it still didn’t budge. And then I remembered a lesson from my singing class: your tongue can get in the way of sound getting out of your throat. So I stuck my tongue out, pushed down on the dildo, and down my throat the dildo went. I was slack-jawed that I actually did it (pun intended) and just laid with it in my throat for a minute. I loved the feeling of the bulge in my throat, while my tongue was pressed up against the balls. I wasn’t able to fuck my throat right then and there but the next time I tried it, gagging and tearing up and then fucking myself with my saliva coated dildo, it was like a reward for being a hardworking slut.

submitted by /u/twerkandpray
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/lskbj7/singing_helped_mef_deepthroat/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more