[F]ucking a friends ex

free dating

A friend of mine had went out with a guy a few years ago and was quite into him but he dumped her and quickly met and married someone else. I bumped into him a few years later in a shop he worked in. We exchanged normal pleasantries before he tried to kiss me. Not wanting to be seen, I said I should leave. He asked me to stay for a minute and pulled me into the stockroom of the shop. We were quickly kissing and his hands were soon roaming all over my body. I put up some resistance but we both knew where it was heading.

He forced me to my knees on the dirty floor of the stockroom before pulling out his dick. I started sucking it and soon found out to my delight that he was a dirty talker; he was soon fucking my face while telling me how good I was at sucking cock. He stood me up and lifted me onto a bench before hitching my dress up and pulling my knickers off. He dipped a finger in me, groaning when he realised how wet I was before moving to teasing my clit with his fingers. I soon came with his hand over my mouth to muffle my cries from the customers outside. He pulled me towards the edge of the bench and buried his cock in me, he fucked me hard and fast until he was ready to come. I knelt down on the floor and took his load in my mouth.

We continued our arrangement for a number of months and he sometimes still asks to see me even though I’m now engaged. I’ve resisted him so far but it’s only a matter of time before I crack...

submitted by /u/naughtybunny666
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/lu0pfu/fucking_a_friends_ex/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more