The Time I Fucked the Annoying Girl At Work [MF]

free dating

This is my first story that I have been wanting to share for a while (long time lurker). Before we get started please excuse any grammatical errors, english has never been my best subject!

To start, you should know some back story. I was 24 and in the military back in 2016 when this happened. I was stationed at a base in Florida at the time and my work center was full of awesome people. We all just clicked which in my experience is a very rare thing to come by for my particular job! We had fun at work and would go out in large groups and drink, party, watch sports together most weeks. It seemed like every few months we would get a new person in and they would settle right in and add a new fun dynamic to the group. It was by far the most fun I have ever had in the military outside of being overseas!

But that all changed in the autumn of 2015. I had just gotten back from a 6 month stint in the sandbox and was getting settled back into life in the states. On my first day back to work I was greeted by a brand new troop straight out of high school. She was a 21 year old 5’ 5”, white, athletically built, dirty blonde hair, cute button nose, and hazel brown eyes surprise as no one had told me we had a new person. I asked: “Hey I’m Sgt Rose, (not my real name) are you new here?”. “Yes! I’m Amn Ginger (not her real name either), are you the shift supervisor today?” She replied. She seemed very nice and bubbly!

After a few weeks of her getting settled in however, we all started to notice that she. Did. Not. Stop. Talking. Ever! I mean it was ridiculous, she couldn’t let there be silence for more than a minute! If it had been about work or learning her job I guess we couldn’t complain too much, but she would just talk nonsense. I initially thought she was just excited, or nervous being away from home. That maybe moving far away from her family and friends was hard for her, and this was her coping mechanism. But when other girls in our office started to talk about how she would never shut up and how annoying it was, I realized it had to be her personality. We had never had any cattiness between the females in our work center, but it all changed when she arrived. I did feel a little bad for her to begin with, but as time went on it became harder and harder to sympathize.

Now even though we all found her annoying as hell, we still invited her to every event we planned. We always tried to be as welcoming to everyone as possible in our group. We all realized pretty quickly that outside of work she wasn’t the annoying girl we all thought she was at work. This prompted many of us to think “are we just assholes at work???” But as soon as we’d go back into work that was straight out the window again! However, one house party in the spring of 2016 changed my view of her forever.

We were all at my buddy John and his wife’s house for a standard night of drinking, beer pong, and shit talking. She sent a text to the work group chat asking what we are all doing that night and John responded for her to come hang out. She showed up about an hour later. She was wearing the most shortest of ripped short shorts, and that’s when I realized that she had been hiding a dump truck of an ass! I swear she most have known they were too small for a party full of her coworkers and bosses. But there she was spilling out of them and flaunting it for all to see! The rest of her outfit was more appropriate, v-neck shirt that fitted the curves of her stomach, waist, and C cup breasts. And her dirty blonde hair tied back in a pony tail. The next couple of hours went by like any house party with drinking and pong into the night.

At around 12pm I was enjoying a drunk cigarette out back by myself when she comes and joins me. She asks if she can steal a smoke and I hand her the pack. She takes one out and lights it up. “It’s a pretty night” she says to me. “Yeah the weather is perfect” I replied. “Do you think I may have under dressed?” “What do you mean” I said trying avoid to obvious. “I mean my shorts” “Well they don’t leave much to the imagination” “I just wanted to highlight it, not put up a for sale sign” she replied. I laughed and told her “Don’t worry”. “So you’ve been looking at it then huh?” “Well I mean its hard not too, wouldn’t you if you could?” “I guess your right, do you like?” “You know I can’t answer that! I’m not your supervisor but I could still get in trouble!” “I’m not going to tell, seriously please tell me I haven’t been wasting my time at the gym” “No, I’d say its working perfectly” “I like you Sgt Rose, you don’t bullshit” She responded. “Call me Steve” “then you have to call me Ally”.

We talked a little longer about stuff but there was now a hint of tension in the air. I couldn’t stop thinking about her perfect ass. She started asking questions about my life and if I had a girlfriend which I didn’t at the time. All of this probably would’ve gotten me in trouble if my bosses had heard but they were still inside drinking. “So what is your favorite feature on a girl? And don’t say eyes or nose!” It was quite obvious she was phishing for compliments now and my tipsy ass was too blind to see! “I’ve always had a weak spot for legs” I said. “Hmm interesting, explains why you’ve been sneaking looks at mine I guess”. “You chose those shorts, not me remember” I nervously responded. “Well you can touch if you want” She said while getting up from her chair and slightly bending over away from me. I choked on my then 3rd cigarette of the conversation and said “WHAT ARE YOU DOING! PEOPLE WILL SEE!!!” I couldn’t believe she was being so forward and pushy, but again the sprits (or phat ass) didn’t allow me to put up much of a fight. “Fine” she said “lets go somewhere where they wont!” She grabbed my hand and yanked me off my chair to a spot around the side of the house out of eye sight from the group inside. She guided my hands around her and cupped her big white booty. “see, not bad huh?” I couldn’t respond. Maybe from the fact I was touching the new girls ass, or from how quickly things went from 0 to 100!

“STEVIE!” Yelled John. “You back here?” “Yeah” I responded sheepishly. “What are you doing? Where are you?” Desperately thinking of a response I yell a few seconds later “I’m round the corner, needed a piss”, “Okay, you’re next up. Hurry up” and the door slammed. “Shit” I said to Ally. “Hope you liked your taste” she said while winking at me. I was still in shock. What had just happened I was thinking to myself. She walked off and grabbed another cigarette out of my pack still on the table. I gathered my thoughts and walked past her leaving the pack on the table and went back inside. Needless to say, I did not last long on the pong table. I couldn’t focus, one because of the alcohol, and two because I had just grabbed the new girls perfect fat ass.

The party was winding down and people were starting to leave. Luckily for me I lived in an apartment complex around the corner so I didn’t need to worry about getting an Uber. After saying goodbye to the guys desperately trying to keep the party going at 4am, I headed for the door. That’s when Ally grabs my hands and said “Your not leaving are you?” “Yeah, its late and I should be on my way.” I replied. “Well I’m not drunk and don’t want to go home.” Now I’m not really one for breaking the rules, I get nervous I’ll get caught and usually talk myself out of taking chances. But that night, something in me just said “Fuck it dude, go for it.” “Well, If you want we can watch a movie and have a beer at my place around the corner” I said. “That sounds awesome, let me get my stuff and then we can go.” She replied. Luckily no one saw us leaving together as they were too busy playing Mario kart now. As we walked down the street she grabbed and held my hand for the 5 minute walk. My mind was racing. Was I about to fuck the new girl? Am I making a mistake? Should I turn back? My cock was so hard feeling her soft hand in mine that it shut the negative thoughts down quick.

We get in my apartment and she goes to the bathroom to “freshen up”. I grab a couple of beers, sat on the couch, and flicked through Netflix. She returns and sits next to me and grabs a beer. We shoot the shit about work and such for a little. After a while she lays her head on my shoulder and I start playing with her long hair. She asks if she can grab us another beer and I point to the fridge in the kitchen, she gets up but takes long striding steps over to the kitchen knowing I’m staring at that beautiful Pixar mom ass on her. My mind says fuck it. Put up or shut up! She returns and puts the beer on the coffee table, but I have no intention of drinking one anymore. I get up in front of her, reach around and aggressively grab her big booty with both hands. She looks at me with a smile and says “Back for round two huh? I knew you couldn’t resist!”


I pushed her back onto my couch and looked into those big glistening hazel eyes of hers. I went for it and leaned in for the kiss. She grabbed the back of my head and we started furiously making out. Our tongues meet and danced in between the heavy breathing. My hands rubbed up and down her torso, up to her soft breasts, and down to her perfect firm ass. I grabbed, squeezed and kneaded her juicy cheeks like I was hypnotized by them. I flipped her over and spanked her hard over her shorts. She whimpered “Yes Daddy!” My cock stood at full attention hearing that! “Ohh you like when daddy spanks you huh?” “Yes please, more please” she responded. I gladly obliged. Spanking each check over her shorts, each time bringing a whimper or squeak out of her! My cock could’ve cut diamonds. I grabbed her shorts and pulled them down to her ankles and gazed at her red cheeks. She was wearing a white thong with a little wet spot over her pussy. Without thinking I plunge my face in between her cheeks and start furiously licking her pussy over her panties while spanking and grabbing her ass. I loved hearing her moan and whimper while asking me to “keep going daddy”. I moved the thong to the side and let her pussy juices gush all over my face. She was a gusher, I couldn’t believe how wet my face was. You hear girls say they are cock drunk sometimes, that night I was pussy drunk and I couldn’t stop.

After what seemed like an eternity in heaven, I lift my head up and she says “I want to taste my pussy.” This girl was driving me insane! Like she knew every little thing to say to bring out that primal instinct in a man. She flips over again and we start making out again while trying to strip out of her clothes. I ask her “How do you taste?” She replies “not as good as I will with your cum pumped deep inside me!” FUCK this girl!!! I have been blessed with a slightly larger than average cock and a good amount of girth to it. (I know if GW stories everyone says that) But when she finally releases my pent up cock from my jeans she smiles and says “I can have some fun with this.” She drops to her knees and gives me the best blowjob I have had at that time! She was dirty. I mean filthy. She spit and slobbered all over it. She was making noises fathers would cringe at. She was flicking the tip of her tongue around the tip of my dick and slamming her mouth onto my girth causing her to gag. I grabbed her pony tail and held her head in place while I started to pump her mouth full of my cock, but not hard enough to choke her. Her hands slid between her thighs and started massaging her clit as I continued to fuck her face for a little while longer. But I couldn’t continue for much longer or I would bust then and there. I pulled her up and pushed her back onto my couch. She looked at me with pre cum, saliva, and mascara dripping down her face and said to me, “breed me daddy, make me your fuck doll!” This girl clearly had issues I thought to myself. But tonight I’m going to enjoy it.


I think this is enough for one post! Sorry for the cliffhanger, but I have wanted to tell this story for so long on here that I don’t want to leave a detail out for you! I hope to sit down and write part 2 tomorrow. And if enough people like her, I have plenty of other stories to share of Ally and I.

submitted by /u/throwaway20211991
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/lu0ngf/the_time_i_fucked_the_annoying_girl_at_work_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more