My exes mom explores more fetishes with me

free dating

We take a break for a couple days for work again and then a bad snow storm is supposed to come through. We decide that I should spend the night so I can get snowed in with her and she invites her sister. I show up a day early and her sister will come tomorrow the day the storm starts.

I show up and she’s completely prepared with food and heaters and she has got brand new furniture and a new bed. “Come look at this I want to show you what i got for us” “ she opens a box and reveals a ton of sex toys and other variety of stuff. She shows me some of the stuff and then brings the box into her room. She has gotten a bed with extremely tall pillars with curtains draped around it. She drops the box on the bed and pulls out some ropes. “We just tie these around the bed and tie me up and you can torture me as long as you want.”

“ I want to try this bdsm stuff and we can try toys and other stuff and I also kinda wanna have car sex and some public sex but we can’t really do that because of the snow. Is there anything you want to try or do?” “I liked us just using each other whenever and walking around naked with each other. Other than that I don’t really have any kinks or fetishes.” She nods and then grins. She pulls her clothes off and then goes “go ahead take yours off we are spending the rest of the night naked and will have no privacy or no time we can’t use each other”

I pull my clothes off and then we proceed to prepare for the storm. I watch her. She is sexy and I haven’t cum in a couple days. We got done and that’s when the fun began. She started touching me and rubbing against me. We made out and wrapped around each other but we were waiting for her bdsm trial tonight to really get into anything.

She Sat on top of me my boner pressing against her pelvis and we kissed. I sucked on her nipple for a bit and then pulled her into me. We made out then she got up all of a sudden. “ I have got an idea come with me we’ll see if you have this kink. “ she walked down the hallway and into her bathroom and I followed. She closes the door behind me then pulls me into her. We kiss and then she walks over and sits on the toilet.

She motions for me to kiss her and I do and she tells me to eat her out. I kiss her stomach then start to lick her clitoris and finger her pussy. She leans back on the toilet and then tells me to stop. She spreads her legs a little and then looks at me. “It’s okay if you don’t like it you can just watch or look away. It’s just a little fetish I have. If you want to you can drink it or clean me up after but you don’t have to I know it could be a little gross. I drink a lot of water if that helps” and she laughs a little.

I have never thought about a girl peeing but now when I was so horny and hard I was willing to do anything. “Let’s see what happens” I say and put her legs onto my shoulders and kiss her thigh. She starts to trickle down her vagina and I watch for then then I let the horniness take over and I make a move. I pull her into me as it turns into a stream and feel it go into my mouth. It doesn’t taste bad but it isn’t good.

I swallow it and lean back out and it gets on my neck and chest. She starts slowing back down to a trickle. I lick her clit as she finishes peeing and then clean her up with my tongue. She stands up and rubs my chest and then rubs it onto her boobs and kisses me. She pushes me into the shower and we turn on the water and I rinse my mouth out and wash myself off.

I press her into the wall and we start to make out under the water. She grabs soap and rubs on my body and I do the same. We wash off and step out of the shower. I rinse my mouth out with mouthwash then brush my teeth and rinse my mouth out again and then walk into her bedroom.

Tbc

submitted by /u/thatguy453789
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more