30 [M]y adventures with 19 [F] Coworker (part 1)

free dating

30 (M)y adventures with 19 (f) coworker (part 1)

She was average height, her work clothes always slightly baggy, leaving your imagination to wonder. Her long legs clearly toned, along with her butt. Although it’s always hard to see how firm it is, as her hips and her curves give way to the perfect breasts, 38DDD, slightly perky but not in your face. She was the typical medial student. Both bubbly and fun, but also brilliant. She had a confidence that could steal the room, but also wears her heart on sleeve. Her dirty blonde hair either pulled up into a messy bun and the stray hairs flowing over hear forehead, framing her beautiful blue-grey eyes, her cheekbones defined just enough to show when she smiles even with a mask on. I had heard the day before I would be working with her so I was excited as I walked into work. She was the kind of coworker I enjoyed. She was bubbly and talkative. But also hard working. Overall just a good person to see on the schedule with you. While we had good conversation in the past It was also fairly mild. She is only 19 and I try to behave and be cautious. But this day the conversation was more risky, telling hookup stories and just generally sharing secrets and becoming more flirty. I couldn’t help but be near her all Day as I felt myself starting to crave her. The other coworker there for the day also joined in on the flirting, but I found myself wanting more time alone with her. Moments when he would step away for a break or to use the restroom, we would instantly find ourselves near each other again. It was colder than usual so we often times huddled near the heater. Being around her became intoxicating. But also frustrating. We were work. I am in a relationship, but yet, I was being flirty, and she seemed to reciprocate. Her face growing red, even though all I could see was her eyes because of the masks we are required to wear, I could still see the blushing. I could still see her cheekbones rise up just slightly, showing the smallest signs that she was enjoying herself.

It got to be towards the end of the shift. The other coworker had taken off as things has slowed down enough. We had our last guest, but we were still scheduled to be there for another 30 mins. Earlier in the day I had told her that if we had time I’d show her one of the rooms that was under construction. We had recently taken over the location and few of us had the opportunity to explore.The room that I had in mind was basically a mini theater with an (under construction) stage and sound booth, connected on, both sides by giant conference rooms.

As we entered the dark room, only light from the twilight remaining outside, we both stirred away from each other, checking out all of the neat features of the room. My heartbeat increased as I realized, I was alone with her. I was alone with my coworker, where no one knew to look for us, no one was expecting us anywhere, I could feel my whole body starting to buzz with adrenaline. I couldn’t help myself and called her over to check out another corner of the room, we stood there longer than normal, our bodies inches from each other. Making eye contact we both looked stunned. But also aroused. My hands went to reach out and I stopped myself. This girl had shared her most painful moments with me, she had shard about how she had been hurt by guys in the past.Even though I could feel she was okay with things, I still wanted respect her boundaries, So instead I smiled at her, and my voice broke the silence in the room as I asked her if she wanted to kiss me. I watched her face turn bright red, I felt her fist clinch the fabric of my shirt as we sat there for what seemed like eternity, finally with a giggle she pushed me away and said that we couldn’t. It tamed me, the adrenaline was still Flowing, the rush was still there, but I was able to think clearly just long enough to remind myself that we were at work. This was not the time or place. We quickly exited the room, heading back to our post, both of us seemed to walk quickly, emotions raging through our bodies. To my relief the flirty conversation continued despite having just been turned away. We cleaned up the area and got ready to head out, I couldn’t help but walk her to her car. Even if it was just to be near her, I needed to soak in every ounce I could. Before walking away from her car I managed to tell her to add me on facebook, one of the things she had shared through the day was that she enjoys when a guy is more firm, more on, the dominant side, I couldn’t help but say it with my voice that shows I’m serious. And she seemed to melt a little as she mouthed “yes sir” before sending me on my way to my own car. The drive home was like agony, I took the quickest way home and tried to ignore the burning sensation to check my phone, trying to convince myself that she wasn’t going to add me. This couldn’t be real, it was almost surreal. Pulling in the driveway I finally checked my phone, and sure enough she had added me, instantly I checked to see if she had any cute pictures I could get my eyes on before messaging her. The flirty conversation resuming as if we had never even left the parking lot. I laid in bed, staring at my phone, feeling such a rush Everytime I saw her typing or responding. With each message I could feel her relaxing, and her submissive side started to show. Without me even asking she seemed to know exactly what to say. Adding things like “Yes sir” at just the right moments.

... to be continued if you like it and to hear more :)

submitted by /u/No-Willow-743
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/lskd2m/30_my_adventures_with_19_f_coworker_part_1/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more