Her younger sister (F18) found out

free dating

Here's part one, where it all started.

I was alone at home one evening and her younger sister popped in to "just visit". She then revealed to me that she knew about me and her older sister and that she would keep quiet about it if I slept with her and never told her sister that she knew. I should've seen this coming. She'd always been very sexual and had tons of boyfriends. She was flirty with me too but I figured it was more of a joke than anything (from her perspective at least. I was wishing her feelings were real). I would've said yes in a heartbeat but things were different now, I didn't know if I should agree to it or not. It felt kind of like I was cheating on the older one with her own sister, but that feeling itself was a turn on.

I tried the bare minimum to convince her otherwise before I completely gave in. She was making all these sexy sounds and stuff and before you know it, she'd gotten on my lap and started making out with me. She then took off my shirt and pushed me down onto the bed and continued to make out with me. Likewise I took off her shirt and sweats before taking off mine as well. We explored each other's bodies and kissed every part of each other we could reach. I ate her out till she was clutching my hair tightly (she's very expressive, not because I was insanely good) and she wanked me off for a bit. Just then I remembered I didn't have any condoms with me when she pulled out one from her purse. God, this girl would be the death of me. She put it on and started to ride me, and I occasionally thrust into her. I ran my hands all over her. I got on top and put her one leg on my shoulder and continued the pace, hearing her moan. She pulled me down and kissed me and slipped me the tongue, which made me go crazy. We were getting hotter and sweaty. She clutched my butt in her hands and I kissed her neck. She and I then sat upright and continued thrusting into each other, holding each other by the neck for support, and I finally exploded inside her. She hadn't come yet, so I finished her off by fingering her. Not long after that, she washed up, got dressed and left. I got a call from her as I was changing the sheets, saying she wanted to do this again sometime. So now we get together often.

She's honestly much better than the older sister. Much more open to trying things and more kinky than I thought.

submitted by /u/Sparc7610
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more