Hotel sex with a stranger [FM]

free dating

Before we start, let’s do some introductions. I was 22, female, I have big curves, and long blonde hair. The man in this encounter, who we will call “Josh,” was ten years older, has the perfect body - soft yet fit - and has incredibly attractive brown eyes and hair.

I also must give you some backstory. We actually met through Reddit the year before. Josh had read one of my previous stories and messaged me. He doesn’t live anywhere near my city or even state, but he travels for business every week and was going to be in my city soon. When he was in town, however, we didn’t meet up. Fast forward a few months later when he messaged me again. He was coming back to my city and would be here for one night.

That night finally came.

I had never met up with someone in a hotel before. It seemed dangerous. I know people go to hotels to have sex all the time, but it just has never been something that I envisioned for myself. I was a little bit nervous but knew that my nerves would only hinder the experience so I pushed them down and proceeded to ignore them.

I arrived at the hotel at 9:30pm. The elevator ride up to his floor went so slowly. Once the doors opened I walked down the hall until I found his room. 407. I stood in front of it and knocked. The six seconds it took for him to get to the door were filled with growing anticipation. When he opened it I smiled. He was handsomely casual in some jeans, a white t-shirt, and blue striped socks. Don’t ask how I remember the socks.

He invited me in. I walked to the other end of the room and looked out of the window while taking off my coat. I asked him questions like “So you’re here for one night?” and “What did you have to do today for work?” while we both sat down on the bed. We talked casually for a little while and took turns sharing our experiences with Reddit encounters.

As any of the other men I’ve seen can verify, I can’t stop talking. I like to keep asking questions, learning about who I’m with. Josh started crawling towards me on the bed but I kept talking. My smile grew as he got closer and closer. As I was in the middle of a word he put his lips on mine, shutting me up. I immediately forgot what I was even saying. The softness of his lips distracted me completely. I wanted to feel how soft they would be with every movement of our mouths together.

He was leaning on top of me, pushing me into the bed as our tongues went back and forth. His pelvis was pressed especially hard into mine, showing my body that he was rock hard. His hands went around my face, down my arms, and brought my thighs up next to his side. Soon his mouth left mine, but didn’t leave my skin. He kissed my cheek, then under my ear, then my neck, then more of my neck. His hands cupped my breasts over my wool sweater. I took it off to make it easier. He took off his shirt.

“God you’re so sexy” he said between kisses. I took off my lacey bra. His lips moved across my tits, stopping at each nipple to swirl his tongue before moving further down my torso. He delicately kissed every inch of my stomach. Josh now was using his strong hands to tease me through my leggings. He cupped my pussy with so much pressure it was driving me wild. I started grinding on his hand.

He turned off the bedside lamp. As soon as the room was dark he grabbed the waist of my leggings and pulled them down. I leaned forward but he pushed me back down into the bed and pressed his face into mine once again. I was getting lost in the softness of his lips when all of a sudden I felt his hand glide down my stomach and to my pussy. His fingers gently slipped between the lips of my pussy.

“You’re so fucking wet.”

I moaned as he started massaging my clit. I could definitely feel how soaked I was by the way his fingers felt as they slid up and down. He was still passionately kissing me as he smoothly penetrated me with two fingers. I wish he could have seen the way my eyes rolled back but it was too dark. I had to part my mouth from his as I let out an involuntary moan. Josh’s fingers danced on and on inside me. I never wanted it to end.

He took his body off of mine and sat in front of my legs so he had a perfect view of my body with his fingers still inside me, putting pressure on my gspot. It felt so fucking amazing. My eyes had been closed but I opened them to reach up and put my fingers in his mouth. He immediately took them in and swirled his tongue around them, covering them with saliva. Then I moved my now wet fingers to my clit. My breathing was becoming more shallow. I rubbed my clit in intricate motions. He could hear my breathing change and he leaned over me again. Still massaging my gspot, he used his other arm and body weight to hold my arms tight to my sides. I couldn’t move anything except for my hands on my clit.

“I’m so fucking close.”

Our rhythms were matched. I could feel a pressure building. His fingers moving inside of me made a wet, sloppy noise. My leg muscles were tensing. My mind was starting to go blank. An orgasm consumed every nerve in my body. My torso shook and my breath shuddered. My mind was completely blank at this point. Thoughts didn’t exist. My surroundings disappeared. All I could feel was my own body and his fingers still inside me.

Once my consciousness regained strength I blurted out “I wanna be fucked.”

In what seemed like a millisecond he had already thrown his jeans and boxer briefs on the floor. There he was again, his torso over mine, his dick pressed against my pelvis. I grabbed it and rubbed it up and down the outside of my pussy. I looked up at him, listening to his soft moans.

“You wanna fuck me?” I teased.

“Yes.”

“How badly?”

“Please.” He said it with such need.

I put his head of his cock at the entrance to my vagina. With one giant breath he trust himself inside of me. I let out a sound that was a mix between a moan and a cry. He went in and out slowly but with force. We fucked like this for a while before I suggested I flip over and he take me from behind. I complained to him that my body almost didn’t let me move because of how good the current fucking felt.

We stopped to switch positions. This is honestly the worst part about sex - having to pause the pleasure. The two seconds it took before his cock was back inside of me was pure agony. He grabbed my ass with both hands and thrusted faster and harder than before. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. Oh my god it felt so good. Eventually an orgasm exploded through me, through each limb, through each molecule inside of me. I collapsed onto the bed and had to stop him.

We both laid on our backs, completely out of breath. Our bodies were both practically dripping with sweat.

I turned my head towards his. “I love how sweaty you are.”

“Well it’s hard work!”

“Let me do some of the work then.”

I got off the bed and grabbed something from my purse before coming back and sitting in front of his lap. I rubbed berry-flavored lube all over his cock while he was still laying back on the pillow. I put his cock through my fingers, up and down, around. I teased the head with only my fingertips. Then I leaned down and put my mouth over it. My tongue was pressed flat against his dick but soon started to move around. I could feel him start to squirm. I put him further into my mouth while still holding his shaft. I made swallowing movements in my throat while sucking. I cupped his balls in one hand, gently massaging them. I swirled my tongue around his tip and then bobbed my mouth up and down at a steady pace.

“Oh that’s so deep,” I heard him whisper.

“You’re probably saying that on purpose just to get me to say this: I can go deeper.” I giggled a little.

I put him as deep as I could into my throat. I held it for a few seconds before I could feel my gag reflex warning me to take a breather. I gave out a sigh of satisfaction. I went back in for more. This time possibly deeper. While his head was in my throat, I swallowed over and over again. After a few seconds I came back up for air.

“That was so deep your nose was against my stomach,” he pointed out.

I giggled proudly and continued giving him a hand and blowjob. I used my mouth on the top of his cock, making sure he could feel me sucking and swallowing, while I put my thumb and index finger in a tight ring around his shaft and slowly went up and down. Then I took my mouth away and proceeded with just my hands. I put both hands around his cock, lacing my fingers together on one side and keeping my thumbs pointed upwards against his frenulum. Then I proceeded to move my slippery hands up and down, squeezing slightly. Sounds came out of his mouth but I wouldn’t know how to describe them.

“Where the fuck did you learn how to do that?”

“What do you mean?”

“This is the best blowjob I’ve ever had.”

“You’re just flattering me.”

“No seriously. There’s no possible way you could know that these certain things feel so amazing unless you had a dick.”

That last one made me laugh out loud. He kept asking me where on earth I learned this stuff. I blushed from the compliments. Even though he was probably just saying them to be nice.

Eventually he started to push my hands away, like he might cum too soon if I kept going. I took my hands off of him and moved toward, over his body, until our faces met. I kissed him. Then I reached beneath myself, took his cock in my hand, and aligned it with my pussy. Sitting down and feeling him enter me reintroduced me to the shivers erupting throughout my body. Fuck. I moved my hips back and forth and up and down, sitting up straight, my arms above me, my fingers in my hair. He was reaching out and holding my tits. Fuck.

I wanted to feel his mouth again so I leaned forward, but instead of his mouth coming up to greet mine, he went towards my tits. He let his tongue play with each of my nipples while continued to ride him. He even started thrusting upwards which sent my eyes back into my skull once again.

“Where do you want me to cum?”

”Will you cum in my pussy?”

I dismounted his body and he moved behind me. I was on my hands and knees with my ass towards him. He started fucking me again. We fucked so hard like this that I kept getting lower and lower to the bed, eventually with my torso flat on the comforter. His thrusts got slower and deeper and I could feel him cumming. I started to lift myself back up, pressing my ass further towards him. He sat still, so I moved my ass forward and backwards on his cock. Eventually I let our bodies separate.

We sprawled out and took our time recovering while I tried to wrap my head around having my first hotel hookup.

submitted by /u/your_rosy_bunnyy
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/lrs2oo/hotel_sex_with_a_stranger_fm/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more