My Boyfriend Doesn't Put Much Effort Into Initiating Sex

free dating

I love my boyfriend so much, we get along great and are compatible on so many levels. But our sex life has been pretty strained.

I've tried communicating my concerns (always in a polite way) but he always shuts down and gets upset and nothing gets resolved. I'm clear on what I enjoy, I always tell him how much I love it when he goes down on me or kisses my thighs etc. But he never does any of those things.

This isn't a hygiene issue, and while I'm not a 10/10, I'm also not hideous either.

I'm a very giving lover and I enjoy seeing him in total ecstasy.... But I'm starting to feel at a loss here and it's beginning to take a toll on my self esteem. Sometimes it feels nice for the other person to initiate sex first or for them to at least touch your body during sex.

I don't know how to go about resolving this issue anymore.

submitted by /u/Sensitive_Chef4923
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/AskRedditAfterDark/comments/lsjsb0/my_boyfriend_doesnt_put_much_effort_into/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more