Dirty little whore with her knickers in her mouth [MF] [cheating]

free dating

Another experience with the same guy from my last post. He was the ex boyfriend of a friend of mine, now married with kids.

Following our first encounter I found myself ‘popping to the shop’ a lot where me and this guy would fuck in the stockroom while customers shopped only yards away. He was quite vocal when we fucked which I loved.

On day I went in wearing the smallest summer dress I could find. I made a big show of browsing the shelves while he watched me from behind the counter, bending over so he could catch a glimpse of my underwear. He’d soon seen enough and dragged me into the stockroom.

He pulled my dress down so he could suck my huge tits before turning me round and bending me over some boxes of stock. He lifted my dress up and sank his teeth into my ass cheek as she pulled my knickers down. He shoved my kickers in my mouth to keep me quiet before fucking me from behind. He spoke to dirty to me the entire time and when he grunted “I want to feel you come all over my cock you dirty bitch” I couldn’t hold back any longer and did as he asked, coating his dick in my juices.

As we were getting dressed he took my knickers and popped them in his pocket, grinning as he watched me leave with no underwear under my tiny dress.

submitted by /u/naughtybunny666
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/lu1tzd/dirty_little_whore_with_her_knickers_in_her_mouth/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more