I[M] fucked this girl...Other men smelled sex from her and looked at her like hungry vultures

free dating

This is the only time I experienced something like that. And I was shocked. Before I used to read about it in the books...

What was it?

Read on to find out...

I will write this story in short sentences to make it easy for you to read. I learned this from working as a copywriter though English is not my first language.

Also, it's the first time I write a sex story so it might not be the best.

But I will try to entertain you to my best abilities.

Enjoy:)

Onwards...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This happened in 2009.

I was 22 back then. I am not sure this is important but perhaps to make a story more visual for your imagination I will go into a few details.

I am 178cm tall. Brunette. Blue Eyes. Around 78KG. And according to the women I've met, I am above average looking. 90% of women I'd met I fucked on the first date. I guess I was lucky and they were horny.

Back to the story.

I was in the disco with my friends when I saw this girl sitting alone on the sofa and having a drink.

She was one of the waitresses.

It was around 2 AM and she was finishing her shift.

I approached her.

I can't remember what I said but she instantly smiled.

I was a smooth fucker back then when It came to approaching women.

I instantly liked her.

She was very slim, 50 kg max. Dark brown eyes. Black short hair. Pale complexion. Sweet little nose. Around 165cm tall.

Her name was Magda.

We chatted a bit, exchanged phone numbers. And agreed to meet in the future.

The city she was from was around 40km from my little town.

One day I had something to do in her city and sent her a message asking if she wanted to grab a drink as I was going to stop by for a few hours.

She agreed.

When we met I kissed her on the cheek and ordered 2 martinis mixed with blackcurrant juice. My invention:)

The conversation was going smoothly. We laughed. I was teasing her about her fake nails and the fact she was carrying a superglue in her handbag in case one of them broke.

I didn't know women were so creative:)

After around one hour in the bar, I basically invited myself into her flat for the coffee hoping to get laid.

When we get into her flat I realized she was not going to be alone. And my plan was going to fail.

She shared the apartment with some people. They were all broke students.

She introduced me to them and then we sat in the kitchen drinking coffee.

I felt kind of awkward because her flatmates kept coming to the kitchen all the time and reaching for the fridge.

But this kind of created "I don't wanna get caught atmosphere"

Anyway. I knew I was not going to get laid anyway. But at least I wanted to plant some seeds in her mind.

After around and few minutes I told her to sit on my knees.

She obliged.

Then we started kissing a bit nervously not wanting to be seen by any of her flatmates.

I was getting turned on and I could see she was too.

I put my hand under her blouse and squeezed her tits a bit.

She was making soft moans.

But when I licked her ear she almost lost it...

Her whole body was trembling. At that point, I placed my hand on her pussy and whispered in her year "I know you are a bad girl and you want to get fucked right now, but you won't get it. This would be too naughty and we could get caught. You will masturbate thinking about what it would feel like to have my hard cock fill you up. And when you jack off your soaking pussy tonight you'd imagine me tasting your sweet wetness too".

When I said that she was moaning and shaking like a leaf.

I could feel on my hand the heat from her pussy. I knew she was dripping.

Then I heard someone coming to the kitchen and I stopped.

It was getting late and I wanted to catch my last train.

We kissed goodbye and I left.

When I left I knew the seed was planted in her mind and it was just a matter of time.

Remember gentlemen, first, you need to fuck her mind before you fuck her body.

When I get home we exchanged some messages.

Around two weeks later she asked me if I wanted to go to the disco with her on Saturday.

The plan was to go to the disco and come back to the hotel after that.

I went with my mate and his female neighbor.

We were all going to have some fun.

So we met Magda outside the hotel. I introduce them to each other. And went inside to get the room and change into more appropriate clothing.

When we get to the room we instantly started making out.

I whispered in her year " I know you made yourself cum thinking about me coming here and fucking you". She smiled.

We started undressing. I licked her nipples. She was making soft, sweet moans.

After a few minutes, I pulled her jeans down and started kissing the inside of her thighs.

Then I pulled her panties, looked her in the eyes, and said I was about to taste her sweet wetness.

When I put my tongue on her pussy I realized she was soaking wet.

I licked her pussy till a wave of shuddering orgasm took over her body and mind.

She went blank for a moment.

After that, I told her to suck my dick to which she happily obliged.

I did not want to cum in her mouth so I grabbed the condom and told her to spread her legs like a good girl.

I fucked her for a few minutes in the missionary position.

And then she laid down on her side on the edge of the bed and pulled her knees to her chest exposing her soaking pussy.

At this moment she started begging me to fuck her as hard as I could.

Every few seconds she was saying "please fuck me harder, I beg you"

I was literally trying to murder her with my dick. I'd never fucked any woman so hard before.

But because she was begging for it I had no choice.

I started sweating like running a half marathon. My sweat was dripping from my face all over her ass.

She was announcing she was cumming a few times.

And after probably what lasted more than 30 minutes I had a very powerful orgasm.

The whole room smelled of sex.

It told her she could take a shower first before we leave for the disco.

She said she did not want to as she had a shower before we met.

Whatever...

I took a shower and we left for the disco with my friends I met outside the hotel.

Now, this is what really shocked me.

When we entered the disco we sat at the bar and ordered a few drinks.

Suddenly every single man that was passing by literally wanted to eat her with his eyes.

Some of them absolutely had no regard that I was there with her.

It was as if I was invisible. They were trying to chat her up, offering drinks, asking her name, etc.

And of course, she was rejecting them one by one and refusing drink offers.

But I'd never seen anything like that before.

Well, I'd seen it one time when my friend's female dog was on her period and 30 dogs were running after her around the building...

It really looked like that.

I reminded myself then that one time I'd read in the book a story of how prostitutes used to take their pussy juice and spread it on their necks to attract male clients.

It supposes to work like some kind of pheromones.

Magda did not have a shower after we fucked. She did not even wash her pussy. She smelled sex.

All the pheromones she secreted during our fucking were on her skin.

And all these men could smell it from her subconsciously.

I had no other explanation.

They were losing their minds.

When they were passing by and looking at her their eyes looked like hungry wolves. Their pupils were enlarging.

They looked hypnotized.

At one point she asked me what the fuck was going on and why all these men were hitting on her and disregarding my presence.

When I told her she smelled sex she smiled, gave me a gentle smack on the shoulder, and said I was crazy.

This was going on for a few hours, at one point she said she was tired of that and wanted to go to the hotel.

I grabbed my friend and we left for the hotel

In the hotel, we fucked some more and went to sleep...

Finito!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

P.S. I have some more fun sex stories if you want to read them. Some of them are even crazier than this one. How I got my dick dressed in pearls, how I fucked near the church and almost at the altar etc.... Let me know if I should share. it.

P.P.S . ignore my grammatical errors. English is not my first language and it's very late as of this writing.

submitted by /u/HoneyBadgerStoffle
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/lu1eee/im_fucked_this_girlother_men_smelled_sex_from_her/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more