[F] turned on by my cousin having sex...

free dating

hiii! sorry i’ve been busy but here’s another story! :) so one night my cousins parents decided to leave and take a road trip somewhere so my other cousin and i decided to sleep over! my cousin we’ll call her nancy! and my other cousin we’ll call her daisy! so i’m younger than nancy and daisy by a couple years. they decided to let me drink for the first time which i was super excited for!!

so we all went over to nancy’s and we’re drinking vodka and soju while chasing it with smirnoff ices. needless to say me and daisy were a bit tipsy. nancy decided to invite a boy over. well let’s just say she was ready for some dick LOL. at first he didn’t want to come over because he thought it would be awkward since me and daisy were there. daisy becomes shitfaced and knocks out. the guy gets there and i can hear them fucking.

so while they’re fucking i can literally hear her bed shake and her moaning. and i got pretty turned on. LOL. i think it’s worse because it was my cousin but i couldn’t help it. literally hearing her moan and knowing she was getting fucked turned me on so much. i ended up creeping out of the room to get closer to her room because i wanted to hear more. after i went back to the room me and daisy were sharing.

i literally couldn’t sleep because of how loud they were so i started to play with myself. i wasnt that afraid of my cousin waking up because she was KNOCKED OUT. i masturbated to my cousin having sex and came hard. not only that but i masturbated right next to my cousin while she was passed out. next morning nancy asked if we heard but i lied and said we both knocked out. she still doesn’t know i masturbated to her having sex lol.

submitted by /u/sakattacks
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more