Nerdy Arab [19F] feels aroused for first time on holiday [FM]

free dating

FYI - This story takes place several years ago pre-covid

I had been living my usual sheltered life; which I never knew was sheltered until a friend pointed it out. At the time I was a University student living with my conversative family. I had no male friends and very little interactions with men anywhere in daily life. My lifestyle had been very pure, no kissing and definitely no boyfriends.

For the first time in many years, I was going to go on holiday with family to Italy. I had been once before but I was much too young to fully appreciate. Once I arrived I was impressed with the attractive surroundings and atmosphere. Eventually I noticed the people were very beautiful too. When checking into the hotel I stood with my family at the reception. A young man in his early twenties attended to us. He had such a lovely pale but rich complexion, bright blue eyes and medium brown hair. Something about his looks startled something inside me. The whole time I just observed him carefully. Everytime I went in and out of the hotel I would get butterflies when he said good morning, good afternoon and good evening. When I went to bed at night I tried to picture his piercing eyes.

While enjoying a nice lunch in a piazza, I indulged in the local habit of people watching. I noticed how well dressed the men and women were. Oddly enough, both had this unique confidence, style and oozed appeal I had never seen before. I wanted to be those women and I wanted those men. Openly, I saw couples kissing in public, caressing and looking at eachothers in longing. I had never seen such things before. I could help but get wrapped up in watching these handsome couples. The way their lips intertwined was captivating and stirred feelings I hadn't felt before. It made me blush a little for observing such improper things but also I couldn't help but get palpitations from excitement.

Another afternoon, I was enjoying a ice cream while still being chaperoned of course, I saw the most attractive man. He was immaculately dressed looking so suave, casual yet polished and strong. My eyes poured over how his rolled up sleeves of his white shirt teased over his muscles, how his collar was unbuttoned to expose his chest and teasingly expose chest hair and how his big strong hands held that little espresso cup. Next, I lingered over his oil features, his dark beard and his dazzling green eyes. Suddenly, I could feel a rush of warmth between my thighs. I didn't know what what was happening to me. I was starting to think there was definitely something in the water.

Previously, I had never experienced anything like this looking at a man. When I arrived back at the hotel I slipped down my trousers in the toilet to find my panties were significantly damp. I quietly locked the door as my family napped. Carefully, I traced my finger between my thighs to see what happened. I found that I had shiny juices coating me all over. I could feel how warm, swollen and strangely drizzled in juices I had become. I leant back against the toilet in the cool marbled bathroom. I touched the origins of my wetness trying to understand it. I traced my fingers around enjoying the slickness and the novel sensations. It became increasingly pleasurable. The caresses of my fingers made me sigh, tense and close my eyes. I pictured that man in cafe with his big strong muscular looking hands and arms holding that cup. A pressure began to build over time thinking of this man and how his arms would look around my little body. Suddenly, I gasped and covered my mouth as my thighs trembled... I had experienced pleasuring thinking of an unknown appealing man

submitted by /u/Helptheforeigner21
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/ltau6r/nerdy_arab_19f_feels_aroused_for_first_time_on/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more