I (Gay, 19M) fucked a girl (20F) for the first time and came inside her. [MF]

free dating

I went to a friend’s house for a party. There were several chicks and a couple guys. We sat down and began playing truth or dare. It was my turn, and I picked dare. I got challenged to make out with the girl that every guy (well... except me) wanted to bang. She smiled at me and so i leaned over. She grabbed my face and pulled me closer, and took the chance to slip her tongue inside my mouth. I thought it would just last a couple seconds, but she kept on going so we made out for about a minute. Everyone was cheering for us and yelling, needless to say most of them were drunk. After we broke a part, she winked at me. It was the next guy’s turn and I decided to to the bathroom to wash my face, since it was getting late.

Seconds after closing the door, I hear it open behind me.

‘Oh... Clara, it’s you. Sorry, I’ll leave the room empty in a minute.’ That’s what i told her, since I thought she just wanted to pee.

‘That was a great kiss... I have to say I never knew a guy could be so good at making out.’ She told me while playing with her hair.

I blushed a bit and thanked her. She began touching my shoulder and complimenting my abs.

‘Well... we should probably go back there, right?’

‘Wait, can i ask you something?’ She said while she held my arm. I nodded and waited for her question.

‘Have you ever... been with a girl?’ She gave me a naughty grin and slid her finger down my thigh.

‘No, never. Gold star gay, haha.’ I laughed a bit and just sat there next to her. I felt the room get heated and I started sweating. She rubbed her hand against my chest, through my shirt.

‘We could have our own little truth or dare here, right? I can’t stand it when the boys get drunk and keep yelling obscenities at me.’ I accepted, since everyone was being loud and the situation lends itself to it.

‘Ok, I start. Truth or dare?’ She asked with a lot of interest in my answer, her eyes penetrating me with that intense look of hers. I went for dare.

‘Hmm... Let me think.’ She rolled her eyes and walked around in the bathroom. ‘I dare you to... watch me get naked. But, you can’t look away!’ She laughed a bit and then placed a kiss on my cheek.

‘Sure.’ I said, standing next to the bathroom sink. She slowly started stripping off her clothes. First, her top, and then her shorts. She was wearing just lingerie now. She first took off her bra and then her thong. She spinned around showing off her body. I was wearing sweatpants, and for some reason, I started to bulge. My boner became really visible.

‘Looks like someone’s getting... excited’ she came closer to me and whispered to my ear while her hand cupped my crotch.

‘Maybe... we should go back to the living room’ I said while I exhaled loudly and let out a nervous laugh. She lifted up my chin and kissed me.

‘Are you sure you don’t wanna stay a little longer?’ She then kissed me again, harder this time. I nodded, muttered out a small ‘ok’ and grabbed her by the waist. I instinctively started humping against her pussy, although I was still wearing pants. I licked her nipples and kissed her tits while she moaned silently, since we didn’t want anyone to hear. I put her back down on the floor and she took off my shirt.

‘God... your abs.’ She let those words out before pulling down my pants and underwear. My hard dick popped right out. She started giving me a handjob while we made out. I pushed her down to the floor and stopped for a second:

‘I- I’m gay and... I don’t have any condoms on me.’

‘It doesn’t matter, you can pull out when you feel like you’re going to come. And... I know you’re gay, but it looks like you’re enjoying this, aren’t you? Plus, nobody has to know.’

I nodded and kissed her, after that, I inserted my dick inside her pussy. It was so tight and wet, wetter than any ass I’ve ever felt. After a while, I was edging myself and I couldn’t control it anymore.

‘Come inside me... do it.’ She asked while I humped her on the floor. I massaged her tits and kissed them as I got closer and closer to orgasming. I finally shot my cum inside her and then we both fell down to the floor. Our backs lying on the cold tile. And both of us filled with pleasure.

‘I’ve got to say, for a gay guy, you know pretty well how to hit all the right spots.’ She laughed a bit, pulled me closer and kissed me.

I blushed, and then she stood up. I was still on the floor, it was getting cold. I got up and we both put on our clothes. She caressed my dick through my pants and gave me her number.

submitted by /u/Aggravating-Stick-40
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/lutiie/i_gay_19m_fucked_a_girl_20f_for_the_first_time/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more