[FFM] threesome with Gf and Freind

free dating

So one of our freinds (F23 - 5ft ginger with curvy ass and tits) lives alone and has been coming over occasionally during the pandemic (allowed as she lives alone) to visit me (M26 - slim build, medium height. 7” cock) and (F27 - curvy thicc ass, DD tits, blonde). We’d never done anything with her or hinted at it before but we both had a suspicion that she fancied me and had done for some time.

So anyway long story short the other week she came over and was feeling down and saying she’d been lonely and stuff. My GF started talking to her about sex life and saying she bet that if she could hook up with someone she would feel much better, she didn’t really open up to start with but my GF kept pressing and hinting that we could help her out.

It took a while for her to get any hints but when she did my GF started getting more obvious and that we’d be up for doing whatever she’s comfortable with.

We had a few more drinks and chatting I could see her occasionally staring at my partially visible bulge in my gray sweatpants or my GF’s very much on show tits. After a while she admitted she was horny and wanted to have some fun so my GF who was sitting next to her started making out with her which got me instantly hard. They were making out and feeling each other while I pulled my trousers down and was touching myself through my boxers.

When she noticed I was rock hard she looked shocked and my GF told her to go and touch it. She was nervous but that soon changed to hornyness when she pulled my cock out my underwear. I pulled hot too off to reveal her tits in a cute blue bra as my gf got down to her underwear and joined her on her knees. They both were stroking my cock and balls and making out with each other until she started to put the tip in her mouth and I just grabbed her head and started pushing her down. She gagged but didn’t resist and let me start face fucking her.

Grabbing her hair pushing her deep into my cock she was drooling and moaning as my gf pulled down her leggings and started stroking her pussy through her cute panties. After a while I pulled her off let her catch her breath and my gf made out with her before I repeated it. Then when she was a drooling gagging mess she was begging to be fucked so she clambered over me and facing away I pulled her panties aside and lowered her onto my cock. I started fucking get tight ginger pussy while my gf got between my legs and was playing with my balls and her.

She didn’t last long and orgasmed hard with my cock buried inside her. She pulled off and my GF instantly took her place who rode my aching cock while our freind sucked on my girls tits and played with my balls. After my gf had cum I pulled her off and our friend asked to taste my cock. I wasn’t going to say no so I grabbed her head pushing her into it and fucked that throat till I pulled out and sprayed my load all over her ginger hair.

Needless to say she was cheered up and deffo will be round and has been round more often and we’ve had more fun.

submitted by /u/throw0912x
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/lu1yf5/ffm_threesome_with_gf_and_freind/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more