My Online Boyfriend (Part 4)

free dating

A whole week had already passed, and the next thing I knew I was on the passenger seat of our coupe, my husband driving merrily like an excited kid.

"We should have brought the pickup," I said. It's been more than an hour and we were both silent except for the occasional comments we did along the way.

He looked at me and smiled. "I never got to drive this outside the city. It's okay if we try it from time to time."

I looked outside the window and saw the beautiful scenery, which earlier was more on tiny houses along empty fields, but gradually turned into the vast coastline. I was never a beach person, though I enjoy it sometimes. I grew up in a conservative family and the flaunting and expressing of those wonderful beach-body makes me quite uncomfortable. However, my husband told me that I should just enjoy whatever I wear since it was a private beach we're going to anyway.

"Still thinking about that bikini?" Kevin asked.

I laughed a little. "What do you mean?"

"You've been silent this whole time ever since you packed that 2 bikinis of yours," he mentioned. "I told you it's okay, no one would be there Nathan said. Besides, I want to get to see you in one too."

"You've seen me in it before."

"In the bedroom when you tried it. But not on a beach. Let's just enjoy this weekend, alright?"

I nodded and smiled. I was too nervous to think about enjoyment. Nathan and I did not talk about what happened in the bathroom last week, though we've been messaging each other every night. He never raised the topic and I was so busy last week to even broach on it. But it would be a lie if I say that I didn't think of it. Oh god, I was thinking about it every night. Even when my husband fucked me, I was guiltily thinking about Nathan on top of me, panting like an animal, thrusting his cock on my wet pussy. I was even thinking about last night under the showers. I was so horny, wanting Nathan more, that I started to play with myself. The water running down my breasts, my fingers circling my clit, then going in and out of my cave, thinking it was Nathan with me. His mouth on my breasts, eating it up while his fingers exploring and making me cum.

Fuck. Was I always like this? This slutty wife, who appeared to be so good and obedient in the outside?

After 2 hours, which felt like just a minute because I was so nervous, we arrived in Nathan's property. It was indeed a private beach, it was secluded from the road, you wouldn't have found it easily without proper directions.

We stepped out and was greeted by a big and open reception area, which is more like a bar with rich, oak wood adding elegance to against the white sand. There was no one around. My husband called and we waited for a while before a middle-aged man, who was all smiles, arrived and helped us with our luggage. I was looking around, hoping to see Nathan but he was nowhere in sight.

"Nathan just went out for a swim. The waves this morning was good he went with his board," Lito, the caretaker of the resort said when my husband asked. "But he already told me to show you your villa."

"Great!" Kevin said.

It was a row or private villas on the right side of the resort. It was directly facing the ocean and it will be wonderful to watch the sunrise and sunset on its private veranda. On the other end of the resort was the main restaurant (which was closed at the moment) with its huge, infinity pool that faces the ocean.

Since it was a bit early, Kevin said we should try the pool (which Lito suggested while waiting). He assured us that we were the only visitors and Nathan had said to let us enjoy everything.

I tried the new bikini I bought. It was white and a modest one. It covers well both of my breasts, but quite thin that my nipples seemed to be just poking under it. The bottom was brazilian, enough to show off my ass which I have been working on for a few weeks now.

Kevin whistled the moment I stepped out of the veranda. He stepped closer and and touched the side of my hips. "I was suddenly wondering if you would like to go back inside with me," he said smiling. "But it'll be too bad cause we might not come out soon."

I laughed. He often complimented me with my body, but he knew it made me uncomfortable so he tried to do so with funny remarks. We were already walking towards the direction of the pool when his phone (which be brought) suddenly rang and he had to take it. He went back to the villa to fix some work things so I went to the pool alone.

The weather was warm but not hot enough to bake my skin. It was my first time to try swimming alone and I was excited at the prospect. I looked for the shower room to wash myself first.

I was already under the shower, washing my legs when I heard a whisper behind me.

"Fuck, why are you making things hard for me?"

I tried to turn around but I felt Nathan's arms stopped me and he pushed back, letting me face the wall. My heart started to beat crazily when I felt both of his hands resting on either side of my hips. He pressed his body against mine, and I felt his hard cock against my back. His lips were at the side of face, trailing kisses down my neck, his tongue tickling my skin.

Then he suddenly put his right hand inside my bikini bottom, his fingers opening up my pussy making me wet. His other hand pushed my top aside, letting my breasts out and caressing my nipples so hard it was almost sweetly painful to the touch.

"No..." I murmured. "My husband..."

"Fuck it," he whispered. "I've waited a whole week for this... you can only imagine how I tried to keep my sanity not thinking about you."

He then forcefully turned me again, facing him. His mouth found my left mound he started to suck it so hard I thought I would cum just because of it. He was sucking my nipples hard, like it was a lifeline. I couldn't help it but hold his head and push it down more. We were both wet under the showers and it was so hot.

He raised his head and started kissing me on the lips. I felt my tongue exploring his mouth, wanting him more. He then whispered, "Please...."

I wasn't sure but it felt like he was begging for it. Fuck it.

I quickly knelt down and pulled his shorts. His cock came out, so big and hard my mouth was trembling as I put it in. I had my eyes closed as I take it all in, I was afraid I would gag with the enormity of his shaft. It was bigger than my husband's and oh fucking delicious. How I wish I could suck it all day.

I tried to touch his hips to better guide me but he pushed off my hands. I looked up at him and then he pulled both my hands up, on top of my head. He secured it with his right hand, while his other hand was against the wall.

"No," he said. "Let me fuck your mouth."

The next thing I knew his cock was plunging in and out of my mouth quickly. I was helpless, he was the one directing the movements. I could feel his cock even getting harder with every thrust. My tongue was in frenzy. I was completely helpless but I was so horny and I couldn't believe I could feel this way. I can hear his breathing, I can feel his shudders. He was trying to hold it in, making it last... I was almost begging. I wanted him to cum. I wanted to taste it, to swallow it all down.

"Fuck, Lisa...." he said aloud. Then I knew. He was about to come. I writhed under him but sucked harder, wanting him more. When I knew he was about to release, I suddenly felt him pull it out. He then touched it and groaning loudly, he spilled his cum on my face. His liquid splattering on my lips, my nose.. my closed eyes... I pushed my tongue out, licking some off my lips.

I then stood up and gently washed some off my face. He was standing in front of me, his left hand still against the wall but his right one tenderly cradling the back of my neck as I wash my face with the water from the shower. My cheeks were burning red and I was afraid he could feel my heart smashing against my chest.

"I can cum a hundred times for you," he murmured. "I want to fuck your pussy now."

I opened my eyes and stared at him.

"My husband will be here any minute," I said. I covered my breasts again and adjusted my bikini. His cock was still hard. I couldn't believe he could do it again, the fucking was already so intense. But I wanted his cock inside me, I just couldn't admit it to his face. I wanted to ride him, I wanted him to cum inside me. I want both of us reaching that climax, feeling our shudders as one. Though I felt so fucking guilty every time, I couldn't help it. I thought I would cry with the torment.

I stepped away from the shower and looked directly at him.

"I know I have no right to say that I regret it," I said. "Because even right now, I wanted to do it again. But we should at least... I don't know... control it somehow..."

"Babe," he said as he step closer. It was the first time I could see his whole body. His toned muscles wet with sweat and water, his cock firm and hard in front of him. My mouth started to quiver.

"After all that happened?" he asked. "Married or not.... you can't stop me now. I'll have you over and over again. I'll fuck you senseless all weekend."

----

Not sure if I could still pursue the part 5. Is it still okay to continue?? I am worried that the fire's beginning to burn down since they already did it. Thoughts would be much appreciated!

Part 3 Link

submitted by /u/SplashButterfly
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more