Dont talk about it

free dating

One time when I was young, my female cousin and I had a shower together in a public washroom after a day at the beach, she said she cant get the sand out of her swimsuit, so I said take it off! She was nervous, she told me to take mine off first, so i did, and when i did she saw how well endowed I was and......She was shocked! She took off her swimsuit, we helped clean each other, lots of soap and rubbing! She dropped the soap, bent over to pick it up and her face was right next to my penis, she picked up the soap and said omg I've never seen a penis so big! I laughed and told her it gets much much bigger! She said, really, how big? I said about double in size! She remarked no way, not possible! I told her I will show you but you cant tell anyone.....She said ok, show me then, so I put some soap on my cock, started rubbing it and it started growing, and kept growing! The shower stall was relatively small and she had her back against the wall, but my cock was almost touching her pussy! Holy fuck she said! That's huge, like ridiculously huge, double the size I've ever fucked! She put her hand on my cock, then a second hand, started to jerk me off! I looked at her in the eyes and she was in awe! She pushed her body towards me and started rubbing it against her clit! I started to grab her tits, feel her ass! I could feel the moisture from her pussy get so slimy! Before I knew it, she thrusted towards me and some of my cock was in her! She clenched, and asked if she could continue! Somone came into the washroom, so we stayed silent until they left, was the longest wait of my life! She kept massaging my cock, and when the person left, I got down on my knees and started licking her pussy! She put her leg over my shoulder and let me lick away until she cummed! Which didn't take long cause I'm great at pussy licking! She signaled me to stand up, and she went down and tried to deepthroat me! She was choking and gagging, looked up at me and said there was no way she could swallow all of me! I pulled her up and rubbed my cock on her pussy, she said do it, I thrusted hard and went all the way in and she let out a really loud yelp! I pulled out instantly, I said you cant make noises! Sorry, I wont, so I slowly started to put it back in, she was so tense We fucked for 20 minutes, she cummed multiple times, and even squirted, when I was ready to cum I told her, she went back on her knees and sucked me off till I cummed! I had the best orgasm ever! When we were done I asked if she wanted to do it again another time! She told me she would fuck me whenever I wanted

submitted by /u/hot_n_hung
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more